HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of lining up a course in Columbia, MO with Larry Vickers for next Spring.

My question is, if you intend to take it, do you prefer a pistol class or a carbine class?

Sound off!

Once we get feedback, we'll decide on popular demand and set dates!

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Pistol, might as well take a class in something I carry all the time :43: But what will the cost be any ideas yet?

·
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We haven't talked price this time, but it's in the $350 neighborhood for two days.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Either would be good for me (unfortunately my location makes attendance a bit problematic). What is the potential for a pistol & carbine class?

·
Registered
870 Posts
+1 for pistol/carbine, and I have a friend that would be a +2 for pistol/carbine also!

·
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It will have to be one or the other. He teaches mainly on weekends. No time for both. Obviously there is pistol work in a carbine class, with transition, but not going to be time for extensive instruction on both.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I've taken several of Larry's classes, you don't want to miss out either way.

There is some concentration on pistol skills in a Carbine class, not as much as a dedicated class obviously, but I always walk away the better for it.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I'm up for pistol, and you can swing a seperate weekend carbine class, that as well.

·
HKPRO PRIME MINISTER
1,292 Posts
Larry Vickers weekend course...

Pistol or Carbine course ?????

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,656 Posts
Regardless of which, I'm pretty sure you can put me and Chopstix (Phil) down for the class. Probably prefer pistol, although Phil will have to break down and actually buy a lefty holster!

·
Super Moderator
4,380 Posts
I am in the process of lining up a course in Columbia, MO with Larry Vickers for next Spring.

My question is, if you intend to take it, do you prefer a pistol class or a carbine class?

Sound off!

Once we get feedback, we'll decide on popular demand and set dates!
I'd be up for either, but I'd prefer to concentrate on carbine for right now. Les and I might even have our 416's by then . . .

·
Registered
50 Posts
Would prefer do do both pistol & carbine

Would prefer do do both pistol & carbine

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Did we get enough feedback yet? I will have to know as far in advance as possible right now. We are kinda short at work. BTW PISTOL, PISTOL, PISTOL!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts