HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone have either a Viridian C5L or X5L on their HK45 Compact?
If so please show Pictures.
Viridian's website does not show that the X5L fits the HK45 Compact but I have seen a magazine article with the X5L on the Compact.

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
On picture from magazine also only one bolt is thru.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
here is my c5l

·
Registered
1,791 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,963 Posts
X5L Gen 2 doesn't fit the HK45C.
isn't the X5L gen 2 what is on the one in the magazine article? I had also heard it would not fit, but then saw the magazine article?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
isn't the X5L gen 2 what is on the one in the magazine article? I had also heard it would not fit, but then saw the magazine article?
I guess it 'fits' but only with one locking screw. I experienced the same thing but would never use it like that. On the P30 you can get both of the screws in, middle and front.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Works great and I like it a lot. I do wish there were more options instantly available, but you only get one mode with either button - you can change them quite quickly by pressing both buttons at once and cycling through then different ones, but realistically if you are using the weapon you only have the one you set it on. Personally mine is steady light, strobing laser.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I guess it 'fits' but only with one locking screw. I experienced the same thing but would never use it like that. On the P30 you can get both of the screws in, middle and front.

rhino is there an issue using only one screw like on my .45c, been at range numerous times and it hasnt loosened, i didnt put it on my p30 ncause the triggerguard is different

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Nice custom HK45c Volcom!

·
Registered
16 Posts
What holster you use??

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
no holster yet still looking, just keep it in mini vault, sorry couldnt help, still debating if i want to get a ccw, also have a p30 i could use for that

·
Registered
22 Posts
Does anyone have either a Viridian C5L or X5L on their HK45 Compact?
If so please show Pictures.
Viridian's website does not show that the X5L fits the HK45 Compact but I have seen a magazine article with the X5L on the Compact.

On the USP adapter it only uses 1 screw but it won't move or loose zero it has work 4 me without a single problem!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts