HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boy has it been a few days since I've been here! Looks different! Hive, I just bought a Vollmer 21 from an estate, but no trigger group was included as he had a sear pack, and the old trigger couldn't be located. First off, does anyone have one they'd like to sell? If not, does anyone know where to source one? And, if not, does anyone have the know how to convert a 91 pack?

Hopefully someone has an idea. Thanks in advance for any ideas offered!

·
Premium Member
1,243 Posts
Boy has it been a few days since I've been here! Looks different! Hive, I just bought a Vollmer 21 from an estate, but no trigger group was included as he had a sear pack, and the old trigger couldn't be located. First off, does anyone have one they'd like to sell? If not, does anyone know where to source one? And, if not, does anyone have the know how to convert a 91 pack?

Hopefully someone has an idea. Thanks in advance for any ideas offered!
Here is a pic of one from a parts set I bought years ago. The one on the bottom of the pic is what you are
looking for.

Send me an email / IM if you have more questions or need more pics.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info gents. I dug around my bottomless bunker if redundant redundancy and found a 91 pack, a new polymer SEF lower, and even a 21 ejector! After some cutting, grinding, and careful filing, she looks great! I need to make a spare ejector or two though, haven't ever tried before. Sounds like some spare springs would be good too!

·
Premium Member
1,243 Posts
@HkCHUCK . The trigger group shown in upper right photo, what kind of trigger is it? Thanks
The upper right trigger group is an G3SG1 trigger group that is normally set up for .308 but this one
is set up for .223 caliber. It was part of a collection of parts I put together to make the HK33 I had
into a Hk 33SG1. Ultimately, ended up selling the Hk33 without the kit and the 33SG1 kit seperately.
Sorry it took awhile to respond.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts