HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day to all.
I'm looking at starting to shoot in our local 3gun competitions.
Do any of you shoot a VP9 for any move to contact type shoots and how do they stack up against other semi-autos?

Thanks
RC

·
HK Shooting Team
2,786 Posts
Your VP9 will be excellent for 3 Gun.....get some Taylor Freelance +5 magazine extensions and you will be ready to rock.....

·
Registered
402 Posts
Thanks for the info on this aswell!

I have been lusting over a CZ Shadow 2 for competition but I picked up a VP9 while I was waiting and am glad it might hold me over.

·
HK Shooting Team
2,786 Posts
VP9 in action....no safety to worry about if you do an aggressive dump in the bucket is nice!!!! I re-holstered here....no idea why!!!!

·
Registered
402 Posts
You make it look easy man! Guys of your skill level could probably run a Desert Eagle 50AE that fast. Great shooting.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I gotta get off my butt and gain some leg strength back.......and arm control........and new mag extensions......and......SHOOT.

Thanks guys
RC

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I picked up the VP9 yesterday from the LGS. Stopped on the way home and warmed it up with 100 rounds of 124gr. Red indicator on the extractor is not large enough to be distracting.
Very good trigger and easy to operate.
The grips fit and even the finger grooves are comfortable.Recoil is very manageable (normally shoot 1911 in 45).
This is gonna be fun.

RC

·
HK Shooting Team
2,786 Posts
I picked up the VP9 yesterday from the LGS. Stopped on the way home and warmed it up with 100 rounds of 124gr. Red indicator on the extractor is not large enough to be distracting.
Very good trigger and easy to operate.
The grips fit and even the finger grooves are comfortable.Recoil is very manageable (normally shoot 1911 in 45).
This is gonna be fun.

RC
Congrats!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts