HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Priest of the P7
5,325 Posts
Well, you can hope in one hand and drop a deuce in the other aaaand...one of your hands will be full.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Im probably in the minority here, but unless a VPc is introduced...Im just not interested in the VP series.

It is a great offering from HK into the striker market, but I will run the the USP's and HK45's if I am feeling spunky and want to shoot that pig of a round...I love the 45, dont get it twisted;)

·
Registered
619 Posts
I doubt the release with have anything to do with what Walther does. But I have my fingers crossed for Shot show this year. At least a mention of it.

·
Registered
974 Posts
The PPQ 45 has been out for like a year... This isn't anything new.

I'm interested in a VP45... I just hope it uses USP 45 mags instead of HK45 mags. :-/

·
Premium Member
4,004 Posts
I suspect it will be based on HK45 mag body. Just my thought on the matter..

I was initially very interested in the VP45, the longer we wait the more my interest wanes......

·
Registered
36 Posts
.45 not a big seller for HK? Frame enlarged for a 45? What are you talking about?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Quoting MARINE0303's post from 2/4/15, (post can be found here: http://www.hkpro.com/forum/teufelshund-tactical/213342-notes-vp9-armorer-course.html)

"So, for those of you who are anxious for more caliber and model options from the VP series of pistols, have no fear, the .40 S&W is inbound and development is in process for compact and tactical models. And for those of you who are impatient for such offerings, I ask you to refrain from the “HK hates us” BS. The truth is that the company is not as massive as one might think and their R&D department, as capable as they are, is currently working to fulfill large scale contracts as well as compete for others. Soon, my friends."

I firmly believe they are coming and HK would be foolish to ignore a VP45. That being said, I would immediately jump for a VP9SK,VP45,VP45C. But keep letting HK know that you want those platforms, it only adds more fuel to the fire! :)

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
What do you think the capacity will be? 10? 12?
I figured since the USP9 and VP9 both fit 15, a 45 version could fit 12...unless they went backwards like from the usp45 -->HK45

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
What do you think the capacity will be? 10? 12?
I figured since the USP9 and VP9 both fit 15, a 45 version could fit 12...unless they went backwards like from the usp45 -->HK45
my guess is it will use existing HK45 10 round magazines

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
might have to get one if they use usp 12 rounders!!! got lots of them........

·
Registered
711 Posts
If they make the VP45 it would certainly have the 10 mags. Just in keeping in the spirit of the VP line with great ergos it will be a lot easier to do with stack and a half HK45 mags compared to the double stack USP mags.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts