HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the recently released film Be Cool, I spotted a VP70Z brandished by one of the villians. It is in the scene in the record executive's when the three groups of heavies confront one another. It seems to me that the VP70Z usually turns up in the hands of a bad guy when seen in the movies. Would anyone like offer another example to affirm my impression?

As for Be Cool, it is not worth a trip out to the movies. Wait for it on cable.

·
Registered
978 Posts
In the movie "Payback" with Mel Gibson, the bad guys with Lucy Liu in the truck shoot at Gibson with one. On the other hand "Aliens" had one being used by a marine!

J

·
0 Posts
In Aliens, the VP70 was the standard sidearm for the Colonial Marines. But the only bad they are, is badass. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
2 Posts
Maybe Bad Guys have strong trigger fingers?

I used to have one of these little beasts, bought it with 5 mags on a closeout special for like $200 back in the day. The trigger pull is horrid... but I think you could freeze them in muddy water and they'd still function.
Bill Fleming had one of the butt stock/holsters for the SMG version-neat little piece. He said the cyclic rate (3 shot burst, if I remember correctly) was really high. :83:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts