HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on the way to the range today to meet a couple of friends to go shooting. I was of course sporting my P30 and a couple of other pistols. One of my friends ask if I would mind to get some ammo for his 444 on the way and he would pay me back at the range. I said ok, and stopped at one of the local pawn shop/gun stores to get it.

I told the guy behind the counter what I wanted and while he was getting it I was looking through the pistols in the case. He then ask if there was anything he could show me I said no I have already bought three this month he ask what? I told him two HKs, and a springfield trophy match. He then said so you know what this is then and took out a VP70Z and handed it to me. The pistol that I used to chuckle at on the net because it was funny looking.

I said yeah, I know what it is and started looking at it as I had never had one in my hand before. The guy behind the counter said I could have it for $600 I promptly handed it back and said no thanks. He then asked what I would give him for it. I replied with I see them all the time for a little under $500 on the net.

To make a long story short I got it for $500 OTD. Problem was I didn't have my driver's License with me. So I paid him went home got my license and went to the range. Not having time to go get the new pistol. I then went and got it after my trip to the range so I really didn't get to play with it too much just one mag. of ammo in the backyard. Seemed to do fine anyone else have one of these funny looking pistols? How well do you like it?

·
Registered
976 Posts
I've got two of them. The VP70 was actually my first HK weapon. The pistol is really neat but does not carry well. They feel great, shoot great, and if you get used to the trigger pull are very accurate! I will always keep one with my collection!

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:380: Good to hear that I keep looking for the stun selector on my phaser looking pistol. ha ha ha ha ha

·
Registered
74 Posts
I just got one about a month ago, my first and only HK handgun, and I love it. It's built like a tank, refuses to jam even when limp risted or shot "gansta" style, easy to take down, and it looks cool. Plus you cant argue with 18+1 rounds of 9mm. All in all it's an awesome package, and the trigger pull puts hair on your chest LOL.

·
2,832 Posts
yup, got a pair of them, wanted one sense I 1st saw a pic of them in the 70's.

like others said, big, horid trigger but accurate if you can manage the trigger, Wolf makes a spring to lessen the pull I think. One mine has a sweet trigger compared to the other.......might have had a Wolf spring installed, dunno, even so my trigger finger wears out after a few mags ;)

mags turn up, $50-60, Numrich has them in stock. mag is SUPER easy to load

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Since we live so far out in the boonies all we can get is dial up. So I don't post many pics since it takes so long. But I will see what I can do also someone wanted to see my 308 so here it is also.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Since we live so far out in the boonies all we can get is dial up. So I don't post many pics since it takes so long. But I will see what I can do also someone wanted to see my 308 so here it is also.

I don't understand why it won't work I'll try again later.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts