·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How rare is a VP70Z? What is it worth?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Not that rare, they seem to be popping up everywhere.

Depending on the condition, I've seen them go from around $500 to $800 for the pistol and $1500 or more for the pistol and stock.

Full auto... now that's rare.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Built like a Panzer Tank, I think one of the most durable and simple in design. Only 4 moving parts. But the stock trigger pull is pretty heavy. Gunbroker had one, I believed sold with 3 magazines for around 575. with the box and manual.

·
Registered
236 Posts
that's the understatement of the day
:)
Actually THAT'S the understatement lol it's a cool piece if you collect and are into HK's odd bird but fun to shoot...until you hit your third mag! Then your finger is ready to fall off!!! I think its 659 lb trigger pull lol it is a cool gun tho alot of them on GB for 375 to 600 depends on what you want box etc the perfect ones and the so so ones often look alike as the finish is very military looking so not a show stopper but none the less if your into HK's a cool piece of their history and once again being "ahead" of the game.

·
2,832 Posts
$400 to $600( if mint, NIB yada yada yada and ya gotta have it)

the rare 9x21s really dont bring a ton more, low $450-650....think one went for $1k once

agree with others on the trigger.....think Wolff has something that makes it a "bit" lighter

cool gun....every HK nut should have one.....just because.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Ya bunch of wusses!!! Yes the trigger pull is heavy but very easy to get accustomed to. I have been shooting a VP70 since I was 12 and never felt that my finger was going fall off! Surely there are some of you out there that are not bothered by the VP70's trigger. It is a cool weapon that always gets someone at the range asking "What is that thing" followed shortly thereafter with "Can I shoot it"!

·
Registered
31 Posts
if it's good enough for killing aliens, it's good enough for me.

·
Registered
173 Posts
it's a also a real history lesson in your hand. the first poly framed pistol. EVER
sorry glock....... :380:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts