HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I make no claims to be a pistol ninja. I tend to be decent; better than most usually. My recent eye issues have jacked my groups up a bit. Vid is 1st mag. I don't have a GoPro so it's just my iPhone clipped to my hat. Not bad for a 1st time with no practice (camera work I mean). Did 7-20 yards, mostly fairly rapid, dumped 350 rounds in total; mixed S&B, Hi-Shock, and Speer, and of course not one stoppage. Pardon the fliers; had a mag dump or two just 'cause. The VP9 is just naturally pointable. The trigger is fantastic. It has a very clean break and a reset that is easy to adapt to. Recoil recovery easy, and the stock sights aren't bad. Of course my Trijicon HD's showed up today when I got home.

Anyway... if you like striker fired handguns, you're going to be in love. I walked out with the VP9 holstered and it's my carry gun, no doubt. If you really love DA/SA, stay where you're at. For me, I like LEM in the P30, love it in the HK45, but never truly got un striker-fied. This is the HK I have been waiting for and didn't know it. I will always have a love affair with the P7's, but this is a 21st century gun in every way imaginable.

Heckler & Koch VP9 1st shots - YouTube

photo 1.JPG

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If somebody can teach me how to embed the video I would be eternally (ok, until the end of happy hour) grateful.

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
It looks like you have things under control over in Thomasville , NC . with your new VP , which happens to be a 9 ( nine ) ! Good shootin' also !

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Pistol ninja is reserved for the use of suppressors.

We will go with the North Carolina kid. cause the middle of that target is missing, which at that range is good to go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts