HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For people looking for official HK VP9 #2 plates, it looks like HK is starting to ship them out. Not sure how many they got in, but they are shipping out. Hopefully they got a ton in and are sending them to distributors as well. They still show out of stock on the website, but they are shipping. Just got an email stating that mine is on the way.

Just your friendly PSA.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Had you back ordered somewhere? I’ve been waiting for them to be in stock but if someone is fulfilling backorder maybe I’ll put an order in. Thanks

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had you back ordered somewhere? I’ve been waiting for them to be in stock but if someone is fulfilling backorder maybe I’ll put an order in. Thanks
Yes. I called HK CS and ordered from them directly, I believe in Feb. In my experience, you’re going to get the first shot at parts that come in if you already have an order in. They seem to fill orders first, then anything left over goes on the website and to the people signed up for ”in stock” notifications.

Patience is the key. Just order and when they come in, they come in.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HK USA is not taking any more backorders.
(n) That’s disappointing. They must have gotten a bunch of calls. I’m still confused as to why the heck this little plate is hard for HK to produce. They act like they are making diamonds.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts