HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to add a firearm to my lineup that is smaller than the VP9 and more concealable. I'd like to stick with HK, but I'm unable to tell if the P30SK is really much more concealable than the VP9. Anyone have both and be willing to put them side-by-side for some comparisons from various angles?

Thanks ahead of time.

·
Registered
162 Posts
It must be. I do not have the sk but the full size P30 in 9mm along with the VP9 and they are very close to the same size. They use the same magazines so the handles are nearly identical. The overall length of the P30 is shorter than the VP9 and the P30SK version is almost an inch shorter than the VP9. The VP9 and P30 are the ones on the left in this picture.

·
Premium Member
707 Posts
Here's a good comparable photo for you below. To me the P30SK is too small (I've never shot mine just because its so small (and I am 5'10" so not a big guy) and it is just too small to seem like it would be fun to shoot) I much prefer the P2000SK grip and feel over the P30SK but my carry HK is a USPc 9mm V1 which is just the right compromise in size, capacity, concealability, weight. If I need an ankle or pocket gun I carry S&W 642 as a "better than nothing".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts