HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

It's some months that I shot my VP9 and I noticed it fires a little up and right... thought it was me but yesterday I used a pistol rest

thats the result at 10 metres (about 11 yards)

20170125_030438.jpg

1 - 3 are without rest

2 is with rest

I think I'll calibrate the rear sight to shoot a little left... what do you think?

Thanks all

·
Registered
71 Posts
I agree with having someone else try before adjusting the rear sight. At only 11 yards, that is off by a lot or you're pulling the trigger even with in on a rest.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm left handed

I tried pulling or hooking the trigger and the change was negligible compared to the main problem

It's 5 months I began shooting and this is my first pistol... I already know the training tutorial and I worked a lot on pushing, anticipating recoil and follow-through (top right error for left handed) and I improved a lot my shooting from beginning, now my shots are near but always top right, I tried everything from the net, watched like 1000 videos on shooting

this is the target who came with the pistol from HK

fbefb308-9ecd-40eb-8224-cf19d6a350d5.jpg

so It's probably me.. I'll try shoot another pistol or let someone else shoot mine

·
Registered
6 Posts
First thing that popped into my head was to ask if you're left handed. Haha.

No expert here... but dry-fire, dry-fire, dry-fire. I try to warm up with several dry-fire repetitions before moving to live fire.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
First thing that popped into my head was to ask if you're left handed. Haha.

No expert here... but dry-fire, dry-fire, dry-fire. I try to warm up with several dry-fire repetitions before moving to live fire.
90% of all shooting [in training] should be not shooting bullets.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts