HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

It's some months that I shot my VP9 and I noticed it fires a little up and right... thought it was me but yesterday I used a pistol rest

thats the result at 10 metres (about 11 yards)

Diagram Text Line Design Parallel

1 - 3 are without rest

2 is with rest

I think I'll calibrate the rear sight to shoot a little left... what do you think?

Thanks all

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm left handed

I tried pulling or hooking the trigger and the change was negligible compared to the main problem

It's 5 months I began shooting and this is my first pistol... I already know the training tutorial and I worked a lot on pushing, anticipating recoil and follow-through (top right error for left handed) and I improved a lot my shooting from beginning, now my shots are near but always top right, I tried everything from the net, watched like 1000 videos on shooting

this is the target who came with the pistol from HK

Shooting sport Shooting Circle Recreation Precision sports

so It's probably me.. I'll try shoot another pistol or let someone else shoot mine

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
First thing that popped into my head was to ask if you're left handed. Haha.

No expert here... but dry-fire, dry-fire, dry-fire. I try to warm up with several dry-fire repetitions before moving to live fire.
90% of all shooting [in training] should be not shooting bullets.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.