HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife is a fairy new shooter & she has taken a class using my VP9. Today she stepped up & took a defensive handgun 2 class that in order to pass you have to exceed the FBI qualifier at various distances up to 20 yards. She passed with a 90%! I think this says a lot for the VP9 to have a new shooter be able to complete that class. The VP9 is ultra reliable and hits where you aim- even with a shooter with very limited experience behind its trigger. She ran over 500 rounds today in that 8 hour class. I guess I'm bragging a bit on my wife- but the VP9 gets a lot of credit too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Congrats! I agree 100%!

After many, many all-day defensive pistols classes and after shooting my first USPSA match this month, I still swear by my VP9... for me, my most accurate and comfortable pistol to shoot hands down.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Good for her! Awsome!

·
Registered
108 Posts
You have every right to be proud and brag on her....thanks for posting!

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
Wife is a fairy new shooter & she has taken a class using my VP9. Today she stepped up & took a defensive handgun 2 class that in order to pass you have to exceed the FBI qualifier at various distances up to 20 yards. She passed with a 90%! I think this says a lot for the VP9 to have a new shooter be able to complete that class. The VP9 is ultra reliable and hits where you aim- even with a shooter with very limited experience behind its trigger. She ran over 500 rounds today in that 8 hour class. I guess I'm bragging a bit on my wife- but the VP9 gets a lot of credit too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You should brag! Congratulations to you both!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
My daughter's first ever shooting any gun, she was 14, all 95 lbs of her took to the VP9.

After about 150 rounds, before we left range for the day, I had her take (well, we simulated) the TX CHL handgun qualifying test. She passed with flying colors, we even skipped the 3 yd part, so just 7 and 15 yds, all shots were within the 9 ring.

Nothing better than a girl who knows how to handle a gun, and VP9 makes it really easy.

·
Registered
131 Posts
JohnK

Is that Fire Island Light? Where are you shooting USPSA on LI. I live in Maine but spend a lot of time in Hampton Bays.
John

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
My daughter's first ever shooting any gun, she was 14, all 95 lbs of her took to the VP9.

After about 150 rounds, before we left range for the day, I had her take (well, we simulated) the TX CHL handgun qualifying test. She passed with flying colors, we even skipped the 3 yd part, so just 7 and 15 yds, all shots were within the 9 ring.

Nothing better than a girl who knows how to handle a gun, and VP9 makes it really easy.
Outstanding work, Sir!

I applaud your efforts and your daughter's abilities with the VP9!

·
Registered
39 Posts
nice. I just got one and plan on running it with all of the small size inserts in the hope that its suitable for a 5' 100lb female.

if not, I guess its time for one more gun...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts