HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the new VP9 Long Slide with an RMR on top. I am looking for a holster that is compatible with a surefire x300u b on this gun. I can only find a comptac holster for it without a light mounted to it.

Anyone have leads on who would make such a holster?

Thanks

·
Registered
164 Posts
KnightFall Customs might be able to make a holster for you. Give them a call and check. I like their holsters as it doesn't put much wear marks on the slide.
THey don't have the options you're looking for on their website, but may possibly custom something for you.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have the new VP9 Long Slide with an RMR on top. I am looking for a holster that is compatible with a surefire x300u b on this gun. I can only find a comptac holster for it without a light mounted to it.

Thanks
I ordered one from Red Hill Tactical for my VP9L with HoloSun 507c V2 and X300U-A as well as my P320 with Gas Pedal and TLR-7A (both fairly tough guns to find good quality holsters for) after reading all the positive reviews about them...

Will post an update after I receive it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
40 Posts

Thanks
The Perum OWB hostler should be what you're looking for.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Had a momentary lapsus and forgot to mention the PHLster Floodlight which is available in both IWB and OWB (either model is ambi).

I have the OWB with a QLS fork but you can mount it to pretty much anything. I used the medium sized hardware and it fits like a glove. Keep in mind the retention is on the SureFire X300U and the gun will not properly retain in the holster without the WML attached.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts