PM sent

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
PM sent

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
*You may not send a PM until you have at least 5 posts. Do not post meaningless fluff to inflate your count.

Did you notice I didn't post 'meaningless fluff'?

In an effort to comply with the rules (ya, I'm one of those guys) I typed that response confident the original poster would have a suggestion for an alternative. I also found an email address for the OP in another thread and reached out that way. I am sure the OP will respond one way or another. (He just did.)

But... it looks like this response to your helpful post brings me to 5 so thanks for helping to solve the minor problem. ;)

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Damit the last thing I need right now is to spend money on another VP9.

STOP TRYING TO COSTING ME MONEY WITH YOUR RIDICULOUS DEALS HKPRO!

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Get on the bus! These pistols are awesome, the color is gorgeous and the price is epic!

·
Registered
721 Posts
@straightgrain
I'm ecstatic that group buys are still a thing and commend your effort for putting the package together. I would purchase one just to support the cause, but I've no love for the VP platform. Hope the group buy gains effortless traction so maybe we could do others. I'm still game for an HK45c/HK45 in grey. I'd take two of either or each. Package deal. Seemed to have some traction in these threads... https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-handgun-talk/304169-gray-hk45-hk45c-hkpro-group-buy-interest-poll.html https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-handgun-talk/301346-hkpro-exclusive-group-buy.html

Thanks

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
32 Posts
Are there any photos of this slide color in real life (I.e in the sun or something). Doesn’t have to be a VP9 either. Seems like a pretty color.

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I don't have one. I can ask. The problem being that every camera throws its own take on color, as do each monitor/phone screen. So the picture is likely not going to be an accurate reflection of what you get...

·
Registered
435 Posts
God damn I’m torn between this and one of the tan/green/gray framed ones.
i've got all those colors you mentioned as well as the midnight bronze frame and can honestly tell you the midnight bronze puts the others to shame.

i went on a buying spree last year when HK did the IOP $150 credit per firearm purchased.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i've got all those colors you mentioned as well as the midnight bronze frame and can honestly tell you the midnight booze puts the others to shame.

i went on a buying spree last year when HK did the IOP $150 credit per firearm purchased.
Haha, when your autocorrect is trained to turn words into “booze”.

21 - 40 of 91 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.