HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time HK owner as I purchased a 2020 VP9. I decided to add a Trijicon RMRcc red dot sight and I can't seem to find the adapter plate for the new VP9. A buddy told me to contact HK directly and they can send me the one I need. Just wondering if anyone has the same setup or knows how to go about finding that adapter plate.

By the way, I am extremely excited about my VP9. Probably the best shooting pistol I have owned. i think I will tuck my Glock .23 in the night stand and make my home defense and carry this baby around instead. Love it.

·
Premium Member
495 Posts
Just wondering, why not a regular RMR? Perfect for the VP9 in my experience, bigger window. I do not believe that HK actually makes a plate for the RMR-CC anyway. Just the RMR. The RMR-CC is more for single-stack and subcompact pistols.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I think the SRO is the best if your running comps, but if its duty carry, i got for the normal RMR.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just wondering, why not a regular RMR? Perfect for the VP9 in my experience, bigger window. I do not believe that HK actually makes a plate for the RMR-CC anyway. Just the RMR. The RMR-CC is more for single-stack and subcompact pistols.
HK Does make an adapter plate for the optics ready VP9, the same plate (#2) used for the RMR will fit the SRO, only difference is for the RMR you should use the gasket (sold separately) under the RMR due in part because the RMR battery is on the bottom. The SRO battery is on top, no gasket required. These plates for some reason are like freakin gold, I’ve been trying to find / buy two of the original steel plates, sold out everywhere, been on back order 6 months or more. Also, there are price gougers out there, guy on GB had one sell today on no reserve auction with a buy it now price at $235.00. If I remember the the factory list price was $29. Someone else liked it better than me, went for $155.00 ! Crazy times.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts