HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Looks great. Are those sights cowitnessing? Or did you opt not to just in case you remove the rmr?

Man I need to contact these guys! They do some sweet work. Wonder if they can do a P30L

·
Priest of the P7
5,037 Posts
Looks great. Are those sights cowitnessing? Or did you opt not to just in case you remove the rmr?

Man I need to contact these guys! They do some sweet work. Wonder if they can do a P30L
I don't know about PMM but APO can do P30L. That's a tight piece, op.

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Very nice looking gun! Let us know how she shoots.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Priest of the P7
5,037 Posts
It's unlikely the dot will be low enough to co-witness with anything but suppressor height irons. Even then, I'd be surprised if the RMR can be sunken into the slide enough to make that happen. IIRC, my dot is slightly above the Heine's...from APO.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Thanks--- researched it--- interesting!!! :wink:

Tony
i have one, but did it in conjunction with the match spring set (sear spring only, would not reset with TRS), so i cannot tell you how much the improvement was from just the trigger

note: hkparts.net has one "coming soon" that will be cheaper than the lobos trigger

·
Registered
73 Posts
What is PPM's rmr milling turn around? Only reason I haven't sent my slide in is because he doesn't have cover plates available yet.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How is it so far? I have considering sending my slide in as well to the same company.
Its been great. Ive shot 2 events with it so far and no hiccups. only issue is the battery life on the rmr. Im not getting anything near the advertised. Nothing but great things to say about PMM Fast turnaround and great to deal with. I tend to ask a lot of questions. LOL

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

The sighs are not co witnessing. They help me index to find the dot when presenting. I dont really like the current Suppressor sights that are available on the market. Im waiting to see if anything better comes out. The sight picture is setup like a triangle ill try to get a picture of it later.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts