HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone shoot their VP9 with a suppressor? How did it run? How did POA change if at all? Which suppressor? Thinking about the Tactical version. Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just shot a new out of the box VP9 Tactical with AAC TiRant 9. Shot well suppressed, with only one oddity - slide didn't stay locked back after the last round when suppressed (but did stay back when not suppressed).
This suggests to me that the side isn't getting all the way back when suppressed, which means that I'm close to a FTF. Maybe just need to break in the recoil spring. Watching this.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bet you are right about the spring. I have read the spring in the Tactical is heavier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Just shot a new out of the box VP9 Tactical with AAC TiRant 9. Shot well suppressed, with only one oddity - slide didn't stay locked back after the last round when suppressed (but did stay back when not suppressed).
This suggests to me that the side isn't getting all the way back when suppressed, which means that I'm close to a FTF. Maybe just need to break in the recoil spring. Watching this.
Early or recent VP9? I believe the current production VP9 and VP9T have VP40 springs in them.

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
I'm in month 7 waiting for my Form 4. I have VP9 threaded barrel and need to shoot it suppressed. Maybe by Valentine's Day. :86:

·
Registered
55 Posts
used with my TiRant 45 with 9mm piston. worked good. not much of a POI change but also wasnt shooting very far.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts