HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Old news and not viewed as credible. Particularly in light of many others with positive results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
I agree with philly01 and MasterBlaster. Someone will always find fault in everything... there are many more videos, some humorous, that debunk his "tests". I know I'm not getting rid of my VP9 or VP40 anytime soon!

·
Super Moderator
6,046 Posts
Every discussion so far has gotten locked because it went so far off the rails it wasn't recognizable in the later pages.

I will say operators and trainers in the industry condemned it/refuted it.

People that really run guns laughed at it.

People who absolutely love anything he does, sold their VP9's, talk crap about them, and are eagerly awaiting him to run his Block in the same conditions, which I'll bet money he won't do because it'll break the internet.

The test isn't standardized, and lost all credibility once he started throwing it at things like that.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Back yard, amateur, extreme low budget, sample of one, abuse tests are not something I put credence in - entertainment value at best. Yet some take it as gospel because it was on the internet, kind of like those websites that say Hillary never lied about her emails so it must be true.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
The VP9 is a great arm. Fantastic follow ups on target. Videos that cry about it simply are clueless. Its not HKs top model and was never meant to be, but it runs as if it were in the top ranks, like all HKs do.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Do you ram your car against a wall when you go out for a test drive?
Of course no!
This guy completely loose the objective of the test, has no credibility.
He likes to call the attention by bashing brands.

Any way the VP9 is a great pistol, does the trick for any average shooter and to me has been 100% reliable.

I like it so much that I will get and FDE soon.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Do you ram your car against a wall when you go out for a test drive?
Of course no!
This guy completely loose the objective of the test, has no credibility.
He likes to call the attention by bashing brands.

Any way the VP9 is a great pistol, does the trick for any average shooter and to me has been 100% reliable.

I like it so much that I will get and FDE soon.
Lol. Dbag car salesman would be dropping like flies. Ready...I'm going to put it through my own safety inspection.

OP the internet isn't right all the time. I'm assuming you don't own any handgun, heard about this kick ass vp9, googled it, and here you are.

·
Premium Member
3,086 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You will find a million positive reviews of the vp9, including similar tests, compared to 1 negative. It's a great gun:)

·
Registered
42 Posts
so to clarify, the VP9 comes standard with maritime cups?

·
PROUD ASA MEMBER
355 Posts
I'm not selling my VP9. I love the pistol for many reasons: It has the most ergonomic grip on the market, extremely accurate and mine has been 100% reliable. I think Mac received a lemon and that's unfortunate. People give him so much grief for trashing the gun once it started failing but I think he was so pissed with the gun failing because he loved the VP9 just as much as anyone else. Like many of us do at times, he was so emotionally invested in his hopes of the VP9 passing his test that he was totally let down when it didn't. That was a pistol that I believe he wanted to see pass his test with flying colors. In fact it was his daily carry pistol.

I would like to see him redo the VP9 test in a more standardized way like he recently did with a P226 and a Rex Zero 1 pistol. Still though, does it prove anything? After all these tests are of one sample, in one specific test environment that another person may not be able to recreate. I've personally met MAC and he seems like a stand up guy. At the end of the day he is after all another YouTube Channel looking to get as many views as possible for income. It is what it is. Is the VP9 crap? I say no. Is his? Looks that way. Who knows.

·
Registered
558 Posts
On his post (posting regarding the Legion P226 X Rex video) on another forum I frequent, he did indicate VP9 test was coming & he was hoping it does well.

·
Registered
86 Posts
$600 total-NIB. A guy my brother knows bought it then needed money, sold it to me before he got to shoot it.

That was not as good as the USP 9 that I got from a buddy with 2 boxes of ammo (100 rds) through it, 2 magazines worth shot by me for $375!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts