Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the 14:17 mark. tHe ReSeT iS tOo LoNg

I guess HK is no longer relevant in the tier 1 operator community?

·
Registered
128 Posts
That's twice today someone named "Tier 1" has smelt like a steamer.
GO back the Sig then, eh? Ya hoser!

• Haha
Reactions: WolfieRules

·
Premium Member
3,012 Posts
I guess HK is no longer relevant in the tier 1 operator community?
These men WERE Tier 1...they are no longer.

They now live in the game of "content creation", "influencing" in a very f*cked up and over-saturated industry full of cannibals.

Whether what they say is correct or not, y'all clicked that link and fell into the trap.

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
These men WERE Tier 1...they are no longer.

They now live in the game of "content creation", "influencing" in a very f*cked up and over-saturated industry full of cannibals.

Whether what they say is correct or not, y'all clicked that link and fell into the trap.
Exactly .

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Yeah.. if I had wanted a Volksglock I would have bought a glock... and I hate glocks. I do like Walther's when it comes to striker fires. I use a PDP 5" for Steel Challange and do ok.

Reactions: Andy8850

·
Premium Member
3,012 Posts
Just wait till y'all see what yer "Flannel Daddy" did to an MR556 with some ice!

Ask yourself:
"If I have relevant knowledge to impart, and people are willing to pay for it...why would I give it away for free on YouTube?"

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
I'll say this, keeping in mind that I didn't watch the video;

If the VP9 works for your purposes and you like it, unless the video is presenting some major flaw that was previously unknown, I wouldn't worry about it. He has his opinion and you have yours.

Just food for thought. Use what works for you.

·
Premium Member
3,012 Posts
Aight...I'm just gonna say it.

There should be no complaining about the reset on ANY sub-$1k polymer-framed gun...PERIOD. Much like nobody should have the right to b*tch about food quality at a fast food chain.

If your sh!t is in check, you'll be just fine with it. And if you're deep into the game and super picky, you know damn well what you should be running and willing to manage the expense.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Aight...I'm just gonna say it.

There should be no complaining about the reset on ANY sub-$1k polymer-framed gun...PERIOD. Much like nobody should have the right to b*tch about food quality at a fast food chain.

If your sh!t is in check, you'll be just fine with it. And if you're deep into the game and super picky, you know damn well what you should be running and willing to manage the expense.
For real. I hit the big 5-0 this year and I asked both my VA doctor and my Tricare agent of Chaos about multivitamins and they said the same thing...if you're maintaining a steady diet that doesn't require mandatory exercise or cholesterol medicine, you're doing just fine without them. "Money down the toilet" was what the VA said.

If you're jerking the trigger and keeping it in the 10 ring or the "A" zone, keep doing whatever you're doing.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I glanced at the video with the sound off. Looks to me like they are running tuned Sigs. Throw a crapload of $ into upgrades and it is not much of a comparison.

·
Registered
775 Posts
For real. I hit the big 5-0 this year and I asked both my VA doctor and my Tricare agent of Chaos about multivitamins and they said the same thing...if you're maintaining a steady diet that doesn't require mandatory exercise or cholesterol medicine, you're doing just fine without them. "Money down the toilet" was what the VA said.

If you're jerking the trigger and keeping it in the 10 ring or the "A" zone, keep doing whatever you're doing.
And you believed them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,012 Posts
LOL didnt read the whole thread, never mind the video...
I did both...well as much as I could stomach on the vid. But I certainly did not "smash dat subscribe button".

·
Premium Member
3,012 Posts
The irony is that bankers and plumbers out there grinding and selling training well enough that they get noticed by DoD. The tier 1 guys pluck out the same cats anyone can learn shooting skills from. Grind hard enough and it could be YOU.

1 - 20 of 170 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.