1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HK VP9 Trigger HK Parts.net/Lazy Wolf or Lobos
Which one and WHY ????
Have read and watched reviews of both
HK VP9 Trigger HK Parts.net/Lazy Wolf Triggers have at least 2 documented cases of failure where the safety broke, isolated incidents or something to worry about ??

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
I have several LWG VP9 Triggers with thousands of rounds and zero issues. I like the profile of the trigger, IMO zero slop, perfect uptake, break and reset . Rick at LWG is a master of his trade and I have absolute confidence in his work and products.

·
Registered
769 Posts
It is worth noting that the Lobo's trigger shortens the trigger pull distance of travel by 30%. I like the looks of it overall but I'm not sure I'd want an even shorter trigger pull, for the sake of safety, even if it provides enhanced accuracy.

·
Some gun guy
578 Posts
A great improvement to a stock VP9 trigger is a stock VP9 trigger with a thousand+ rounds though it. No joke, that's one of the reasons I bought mine used rather than the new one that was a couple cases down. Price wasn't THAT much different, but the gun came with an extra mag, a grey frame, and a trigger that was just a liiiiiiittle bit nicer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts