HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like a decent deal for those interested in these things. Appears as though 20 in stock as that was the max I could put in the cart. Never dealt with this vendor, know nothing about them.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I beleive I ordered from them in the past. I do not recall having any issues or recall what I purchased from them. I've seen a few deal from them here and there posted on Gun.Deals. Also so not recall seeing anything negative.

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
I've had good experiences with them for the most part. But, more recently, I've had at least two orders cancelled a few days after confirmation due to them claiming they weren't actually in stock. Then the same item showed back in stock at much higher price. I think their site was also blacklisted from reddit gun deals due to some people having had issues with them.

·
Descending into HKoholism
810 Posts
LnL is slow to ship. You may have to contact them to get it shipped. Other than that, I have placed multiple orders (for magazines mostly) and they eventually all arrived.
Still, if someone wants an alternative source, here is another link:
It is a couple of bucks cheaper on the slide and on the shipping.
Dack ships slow as well, so pick your poison. :)

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,224 Posts
LnL is slow to ship. You may have to contact them to get it shipped. Other than that, I have placed multiple orders (for magazines mostly) and they eventually all arrived.
Still, if someone wants an alternative source, here is another link:
It is a couple of bucks cheaper on the slide and on the shipping.
Dack ships slow as well, so pick your poison. :)
They at least are upfront about how long, better than some of the companies out there.........thanks for link

1 - 5 of 5 Posts