HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,519 Posts
yep, noticed that too. Glad to see HK isn't wasting time with getting new products over to the US.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Nice. Manual is on HKs website. Manual does not show safety model however as was showing on previous links?

HK also has factory magazine extensions available for the 13 (part# 226337) and 15 (part# 226341) round magazines. I am guessing these will also work with the P30SK too hopefully though I am doing fine for now with the X-Grip 13 round magazine adapter for the P2000SK.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I wonder if those extended mags will also fit the P30SK. It would make sense that they would in the interests of standardization.

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Nice. Manual is on HKs website. Manual does not show safety model however as was showing on previous links?

HK also has factory magazine extensions available for the 13 (part# 226337) and 15 (part# 226341) round magazines. I am guessing these will also work with the P30SK too hopefully though I am doing fine for now with the X-Grip 13 round magazine adapter for the P2000SK.

Looks like the 10 round mag with pinky extension is longer than the 13 round mag. Other than state law why wouldn't I just go with the 13 rounder? Looks like they would conceal about the same.

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
Awesome, glad to see this sooner than later, I guess it will be at the NRA show. I wonder when we might see some of the other SFP variations?

Even though some might complain they didn't show a preview at Shot, at least when it is released it will be pretty much on the market, rather than a concept that might show up.

Shockwave

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Looks like the 10 round mag with pinky extension is longer than the 13 round mag. Other than state law why wouldn't I just go with the 13 rounder? Looks like they would conceal about the same.
That is why I use the 13 round magazine and the P2000SK X-Grip extenders with my P30SK. If I need deeper concealment I then use the flat base plate 10 round magazine. I certainly will try the HK 13 round extender once available as long as price is not outrageous. Someone posted a while back that HK wanted $50 just for the pinky floor plate though I have not confirmed that.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I want the VP9sk to match my VP9,that way I have a big and little pistol with the same looks/controls.I just hope they make it in gray.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I cant wait to get the VP9sk. I have a like new P30sk (about a year old with maybe 100 rounds thru it) and I just dont care for it. Im also a new shooter and just love my VP9 and P7. Im not saying anything bad about the P30 it just isnt for me. I bought it new at buds and it just sits in the safe. Any idea when they will actually be available?

·
PROUD ASA MEMBER
355 Posts
Like others have said, It's about time and I want one!! I just wonder if they'll ever make a single stack? :) I'm loving my PPS M2 right now.

·
Registered
102 Posts
carrying a P30sk right now, Absolutely will be buying a vp9sk when available.

Shoot the VP9 in idpa and love it.

Need the L model now as well.

·
Registered
143 Posts
carrying a P30sk right now, Absolutely will be buying a vp9sk when available.

Shoot the VP9 in idpa and love it.

Need the L model now as well.
I like the way you HK!

Seems perfect to have both p30sk and vp9sk in a carry rotation.

Now I just need a single stack hk.

·
Premium Member
845 Posts
So very excited!! I hope they sell them with the 13 round option (instead of or in addition to a 10rd mag).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 58 Posts