HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this real? I haven’t seen it mentioned yet on the actual HK page or HK PRO:

Automotive tire Wood Grass Font Motor vehicle

A little late to the game and I already have mine milled for an RMRcc. I may pick one up as a spare if it’s in FDE

·
Registered
711 Posts
Looks like they took the post down... as long as the magazines finally hold 12 rounds I will be happy. fingers crossed

·
Registered
711 Posts
these do
I am aware of those but I have read some poor reviews that prevent me from trusting them for EDC. The natural assumption is now that HK has made the VP9 magazines with a 17-round capacity, the VP9sk magazines will be upgraded to a 12-round capacity. I am hoping that comes with the OR release, as it did with the full-size VP9.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Yes but the factory 15-17 upgrade kits come with new followers, as well as springs and base plates. That leaves me concerned that just upgrading the follower may decrease reliability.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I wonder if the follower could be purchased separately as the kit is $14.99 by itself.

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
3,306 Posts
Optics cut on an SK?? You guys know this is a taunt to all us old guys to get us to say "why would you put an optic on a carry gun? Those things aren't as reliable as iron sights" quickly followed by "...back in the Nam..." and concluding with "...get off my lot!"

·
Registered
27 Posts
I hope this isn't the new "sub-compact" I've been hearing about these last couple weeks. Was really banking on a similar size to the Sig P365 and would be a direct competitor, not a upgrade to an already existing design. JMHO

Reactions: NUARTYBOY

·
Registered
711 Posts
I hope this isn't the new "sub-compact" I've been hearing about these last couple weeks. Was really banking on a similar size to the Sig P365 and would be a direct competitor, not a upgrade to an already existing design. JMHO
It is not, that is a new gun that will be announced by HK at an event this fall.

·
Registered
27 Posts
It is not, that is a new gun that will be announced by HK at an event this fall.
Do we know what/when the event is or will it be suddenly announced?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I like it. I’m real sucker for sub compacts.
Looks like it would fit nicely into my G26 rotation, when wanting something different.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts