HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been waiting like everyone else for the HK45 to come out, and have been considering a USP45. I'm just looking for some advise concerning whether I should continue to wait or get a USP.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
God I wish that was possible at the current time, but there are financial restraints on my budget currently

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
I say DEFINITELY get the USP 45. Later on, after the HK45 has made its debut, if you find that you like it better, you can easily sell the USP 45 for the same as you paid (if you buy used) and get the HK45. . . but remember that the HK45 holds fewer rounds, and costs alot more than the longstanding, proven USP 45. Also, if you can wait 6 months to a year after it comes out, the HK45 will drop in price to its valid market value. Get the USP. . . :)

·
Registered
851 Posts
You should probably get both, a USP Tactical and a new HK45 when available
I'm with Mouseboy! I already have a USP 45 Tactical and plan to checking out the HK45 when it comes out. If it lives up to the hype, I won't hesitate getting one or maybe even waiting a little longer for the HK45 Tactical.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have every intention of purchasing a USP45F right after I get an HK91.

The HK45 is certainly going to be one of the better 45s to ever be produced... it just won't be quite as good as a USP45. :1200000:

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm with Mouseboy! I already have a USP 45 Tactical and plan to checking out the HK45 when it comes out. If it lives up to the hype, I won't hesitate getting one or maybe even waiting a little longer for the HK45 Tactical.
your allowed threaded barrels in nyc?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Get a thread protector - voila, no more threads!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
The USP .45 is an amazing handgun and one of the best available for the money. If it fits your hands comfortably then get one. Used great condition examples can be found for under $600. I loved my USP .45 but sold it as the grip was too big and blocky for my hands. I am eagerly awaiting the release of the HK45 as with its improved grip looks like the gun I have been waiting for.

·
Registered
851 Posts
your allowed threaded barrels in nyc?
Yep, threaded barrels are no problem in NYC. You are just not allowed to thread the following on the gun:

1. A flash hider
2. Fully functioning suppressor

Thread protectors are okay. Barrel extensions are allowed as well. I patiently wait for the HK45 Tactical. Or if I come across a good deal, a nice Socom. :D

·
Registered
137 Posts
I tried to wait but alas I couldn't. I had to have my HK fix so I bought the USP .40 Tactical super package from MLSECPRO. It's a great little brother to my 45 Tactical. I think I have time to save up for HK45 Tac.
I took the new Tac to the range and all I can say is WOW. As soon as I find a holster it's going on duty with me.
OP, if I were in your shoes I would find a good 45 Tacical and buy it. It is one of the best blasters I've ever had bar none.
Good Luck

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
I just shot my plain jane USP 45 this weekend. I don't remember how many rounds I put through it but shooting it reminded me how much I love that gun.

I say; C all of the above!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the feed back guys, ill probably end up waiting for the HK45 after all.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Get the USP .45 as you will eventually get an HK 45 sooner or later.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts