HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well... I've been checking the UPS website like a stalker today waiting for the Activity to be updated from "Out for Delivery" to "Delivered" so I can go get my P30 LEM.

I will be introducing my fiancee to shooting tonight. She has never shot a gun in her life and the P30 will be her first. She also calls shooting "gunning"...yes... GUNNING!! As in... "When are you going to take me gunning?" I've been teaching her(although she still refers to shooting as gunning) and I think she's ready for the HK experience. She hates DA trigger pull from dry firing and I think she will love the LEM.

Hopefully, it will make her understand why I've acquired 3 HK's since Dec 23rd.(oops... I mean two... if she reads this!!)

I'll post a brief range report and a pic when I get home tonight!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
You're not even married yet and hiding guns. Well done. Happy gunning.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm going to snap a quick pic in a minute. I was just comparing the P30 to my Glock 19... After I picked up the Glock... I had an immediate urge to want to smack Gaston across the face for that grip!

·
Registered
783 Posts
Gaston designed a gnarly grip. It's just not comfortable, especially after comparing it with an HK grip (especially P30/HK45). I can't really even look at my Glock anymore since I got my HK. Seems like a dinky sheet metal flimsy toy.

AMAZING looking piece you have there. Thanks for sharing. After you shoot it tonight please give us a range report. Consider yourself a lucky man for having that wonderful piece of German engineering.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Gaston designed a gnarly grip. It's just not comfortable, especially after comparing it with an HK grip (especially P30/HK45). I can't really even look at my Glock anymore since I got my HK. Seems like a dinky sheet metal flimsy toy.

AMAZING looking piece you have there. Thanks for sharing. After you shoot it tonight please give us a range report. Consider yourself a lucky man for having that wonderful piece of German engineering.
Thank you sir! I forgot to mention it's a German marked BA date code.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts