HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a p2000SK, its too slight for me. I don't mind carrying something a bit bigger. I am familiar with the p2000 and that would be fine. I prefer the .45. I want to get a uspc. Does anyone know if it shoots similar to the p2000's I also have a usp in 45 which I love. is there anything I should know before impulse purchasing? The ranges around here don't have hk's to rent.

·
Registered
851 Posts
My personal opinion is if you have a full size USP 45 and it is in V1 configuration and you like it that much, definitely go for the USP Compact 45. I have a Tactical 45 and love it. Recently picked up a USPc 9 and like it so much, I want another one. :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
I chose the USP Compact 45 after shooting one my friend carries on duty.

Trouble was I liked it so much I ended up with 2 of them because I just had to have one in stainless just like his!

I don't need a full size USP so the Compact fits the bill (and my hands) perfectly.

·
Registered
173 Posts
to me the compact 45 feels so much like the fullsize the bigest differance is the mag capacity, its a bit lighter and bit smaller but overall it feels extremely close to its big brother

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tactical Yes!

Only problem is I live in California. I would prefer the tac all the way.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Weird, sometimes I think you have it better than us in NYC, then at times not at all. Cali has a 1 month wait, NYC has a 3 month wait. Cali has an approved list for pistols, NYC, most pistols are fair game, no list. Time for both of us to move I think, LOL :D

·
Registered
228 Posts
Recently picked up a USPc 9 and like it so much, I want another one. :D
+1. The USPc 9 fits my hand so well, shoots so well, and I have even come to terms with the heavy DA pull. It isn't like I will ever wear it out, but I also want another one -- just so I don't beat up my stainless one. But then why have a tool you only look at!

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Oh that sucks, I guess no "evil" threaded barrels for you then. These sepcial state laws and regulations never made any sense to me either.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Had a 45c but sold it after many years and about 4K rounds..... too boo koo in size for me but you state size is not a problem so I have little doubt you would love one and shoot it well. I still have a 40c and it is what I ccw most of the time. I run a usp40 for play. Harold H.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a p2000SK, its too slight for me. I don't mind carrying something a bit bigger. I am familiar with the p2000 and that would be fine. I prefer the .45. I want to get a uspc. Does anyone know if it shoots similar to the p2000's I also have a usp in 45 which I love. is there anything I should know before impulse purchasing? The ranges around here don't have hk's to rent.
I was going to make an offer on your sk but looks like you're are not near me. You cannot go wrong with any of the compact USP's. I have a few and love to shoot them all, especially the 40.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts