HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any chance that you guys will come out with such an item? With the flood of SP5Ks hitting the U.S. Market, I would think there would be quite a market for such an item.

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a good start. Now, the rest...

Are there any plans to offer an ambi trigger pack with 922r compliant U.S. internals that would fit that new housing?

Like myself, there are others who would like a quick way to deal with 922r compliance when adding a stock. A 5-compliant piece trigger pack and your U.S. Made vertical foregrip would take care of that. That way, an HK or B&T stock could be added.

I would like to be able to restore the SP5K back to factory specification with only a foregrip and trigger group swap.

·
Vendor
727 Posts
We do have an ambi trigger pack in the works now that will yield = 4 total US made complaint parts (hammer, trigger, sear, trigger box itself) Add a grip, cocking handle and or stock and you are in business with the 6 needed parts required. No ETA yet but we have a working prototype now.

·
LOW SPEED, HIGH DRAG
442 Posts
I'm definitely in for one of these.

Currently have the US-made cocking handle, 3-lug barrel and mag floor plates. Trigger pack would give me seven so I can use the German stock and K grip.

Will gladly volunteer to,beta test! :25:

·
Vendor
727 Posts
We have just finished making the first USA made ambi trigger packs that have a total of 4 US made compliant parts. We will be offering them as complete trigger groups that count as 4 US 922R compliant parts shortly....

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Will the packs be available to your G R E A T customers who have already purchased trigger housings from you?

·
Vendor
727 Posts
We have a limited number available. The US 922R parts count is a total of 4. We only have them available on special order as a complete assembly for now.

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We have a limited number available. The US 922R parts count is a total of 4. We only have them available on special order as a complete assembly for now.
When are these going to be available as just the trigger pack, without the trigger housing? I've already purchased several housings from HKParts and do not need another. Also, what is the cost of just the U.S. 4 compliant part Trigger Packs?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts