HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WAR, spotted a scoped HK93/33(rare movie sighting, 2nd I have seen) used(a few times in the movie) by one of the FBI guys.

Also a pair(in safe) of SL8(black) one used as a sniper gun by Jet Li, then tossed down the vent.

also a G36 used by one of the other FBI guys, prolly a few MP5's I would guess, but didnt look close.

Not a bad movie.......but not a great one......the HK93/33 was a highlight

·
Registered
851 Posts
Do Statham and Li really throw down in this flick or is it just hype? Statham definitely has the size and skill, but Li has got a technique all to his own.

·
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes they fight.....but its nothing to write home about, actaully there was not all that much(for the kinda movie it was) action

Do Statham and Li really throw down in this flick or is it just hype? Statham definitely has the size and skill, but Li has got a technique all to his own.

·
Premium Member
3,978 Posts
It's worth watching, but certainly not quite what I expected?

·
Registered
481 Posts
Just saw the flick. There are definitely HK rifles in the movie used by the FBI agents. The movie was OK, not great. I did like the twist in the ending.

·
Premium Member
3,978 Posts
Yeah, I liked the twist, but the ending was still lacking?

·
Registered
86 Posts
This movie was pretty disappointing. I couldn't stop laughing after they started talking about titanium encased depleted uranium handgun rounds. Later on, one of my friend's actually thought the police use depleted uranium rounds for issue. Hahahahahaha lol

·
Registered
665 Posts
I thought it was ok. Not the best Jet Li movie, but not bad for a rental.

Walther does not make a pistol that fires rifle-like bullets. It was just a Walther P99. I guess they didn't like the design of the FN Five-Seven which does fire rifle-like bullets; 5.7

1 - 14 of 14 Posts