HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a lightly used USP .45 not too long ago, and I noticed the original buyer never filled out or sent in the Warranty Card. Any of you guys know if I can still send it in? How does HK handle this? I'll call em tomorrow but I'm just wondering if someone here may know...thanks

·
Registered
616 Posts
I got a lightly used USP .45 not too long ago, and I noticed the original buyer never filled out or sent in the Warranty Card. Any of you guys know if I can still send it in? How does HK handle this? I'll call em tomorrow but I'm just wondering if someone here may know...thanks
I would assume that HK would treat any pistol as it is owned by its original purchaser. I would bet that half the pistols they service never had a warranty card sent in, I know plenty of people that never bother with them. Best to call though as you mentioned you would.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Send it in. Call after a few weeks and confirm the receipt of the card and the warrantee of the pistol.
I would not do the other way.

I am not trying to be dishonest I guess it is looking at it from the perspective if the card was not submitted why not send it in.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the only problem is that HK asks you to include a reciept or copy of 4473, neither of which I have. I bought it used from a guy in another state. I guess I could go back to my FFL and see if they can get me a copy....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts