HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So apparently the USP Elite was made with a stainless slide? This is new information to me. Am I just totally out of the info loop and this is common knowledge? Does anyone know the production years? Also, was this done in 9mm as well? These pics are from IMM Holdings ad on GB.

Oh and I guess the same questions go for the USP Expert!!

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
I do not believe those are real. They have been refinished as you can see when you zoom closer. Pay attention to the roll marks.

IMM Holdings is the parent company of the vendor who goes by the name Match Weight on this forum.

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do not believe those are real. They have been refinished as you can see when you zoom closer. Pay attention to the roll marks.
@TooSixy are you saying that because you can't make out the roll marks (date code, serial number, etc) that it's been refinished? I just figured you couldn't see them because it's such a low rez picture. They did a nice job making the area around the barrel more polished than the matte sides, that's what made me think this was real. My credit card just breathed a sigh of relief...

Thanks for the info Pete and here is your 40th mention!

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
If you go to their website (link below) and click on the pic of the SS Elite thumbnail, then move the cursor over the top of the pic, you'll see more details. The fact that the roll marks are in the same color as the slide tells me the slide has been refinished. A true, factory SS will have roll marks in black or light gold color.

Tell your wallet I said "You're welcome!" :)

https://www.matchweight.com/collect...-of-compensators-steel-for-heckler-koch-elite

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks @TooSixy (41) I appreciate you posting the pic. Makes sense now. Kinda sad. Would be awesome to have an Expert in SS, don't you think?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Love how it looks on the Expert. Wish my Expert had the roll mark logo instead of etched, I'd consider doing this. 😑

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
To the best of my knowledge.
Hk only produced Stainless slides for Full Size and Compact USPs.
No stainless Elite or Expert guns.
The discontinue Match was available in stainless as well.

I call Bravo Sierra - LOL

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
^^^^ looks just like the CCR finish on my 45c, very light platinum tint to it.......

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
Hard Chrome

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts