HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have dealt with Travis on numerous occasions and he is by far been the best and most reliable customer service person I have ever spoken with. Not only that, but he also repairs and upgrades the pistols so he has a wealth of knowledge and his QC is top notch. On top of all that, he returns my phone calls more quickly than most of my immediate family memebers lol, not to mention he will talk to me until he has answered all my questions.

I have heard other great things about him from HKPRO members and I think we should do something for him. Maybe a gift certificate of some kind or a Visa gift card with a nice letter he can show his supervisors. Im sure if a bunch of us chipped in $5 or $10 we could do something nice.

Anyway, I think he really deserves it and apparently so do many of you.

Let me know what you think

·
Registered
886 Posts
Jeff at HK is pretty good as well. I needed a white dot insert for my P7 rear sight. I left a message yesterday, he called me this morning and my part is on the way. HK customer service has always done right by me. You're right on the money about Travis though. He's good at what he does.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm definitely in on doing something for Travis. He helped me out alot. Just let me know what we are going to do.

·
Registered
295 Posts
One of us live in the same town as HK USA?

Have Pizza Hut or the kind deliver a few pizza's on a Friday around 11:30 or so before the personnel leaves for lunch. Treat the whole group.

Be Safe
Gayle

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
I'm in...

I have a new-to-me P9S and I have called Travis several times on what now seem stupid questions but he has never failed to return my calls and spend lots of time going through the gun with me. He is very polite as well.
Jeff was quick in sending me a new recoil spring too. Can't say enough good about CS at HK.
I'll add that the people right here on the forums are absolutely great as well. I have received help and encouragement on the boards and especially on PM from some of the nicest, smartest, most sharing people I have ever had dealings with.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Travis

Travis is great!! Restores my faith in HK. I'M in . Is there some way that some one who is a lot more on line savy than me can make some kind of an "on line card" that all that want to can say their little "thanks" ? Something like those cards that you pass around friends or coworkers for everyone to sign. Any ideas???

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think more than a card, a letter written by someone who can write well with everyone's name at the bottom would mean a lot and also would be something that could be passed on to his supervisor so they know that he is doing a great job as well. I like the idea of some sort of gift certificate or gift card because you never know if someone doesnt like a certain food or is allergic to this or that...but I will go along with the majority...I just want to do something.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Is there a way to work something out for Travis and Jeff at the same time, I have not had the fortune of working with Travis but Jeff's customer service was superb as far as I'm concerned. Can we chip something for the two of them if they are in the same spot? Thanks, Terrific Idea!!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Instead of sending pizza or postcards, write a letter to his supervisor outlining your positive experiences. People are quick to write in with complaints but very few take the time to let management know that one of their employees is doing a great job. When promotion time comes around, your letters could very well be taken into consideration.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I think if we can combine Capp and JLs ideas with the suggested gift cert it would be great. I guess we would do a thread with individual comments. Then someone could start another thread with a starting point for the intro letter and then people could add suggestions or help with the editing. Finally some one would have to put it all together and print it and send it. Turbo had a good suggestion to include all of CS even though it may feature Travis. That way the powers that be understand how important CS is to us, The Ultimate Consumer. Thoughts???

·
Premium Member
3,979 Posts
I think if we can combine Capp and JLs ideas with the suggested gift cert it would be great. I guess we would do a thread with individual comments. Then someone could start another thread with a starting point for the intro letter and then people could add suggestions or help with the editing. Finally some one would have to put it all together and print it and send it. Turbo had a good suggestion to include all of CS even though it may feature Travis. That way the powers that be understand how important CS is to us, The Ultimate Consumer. Thoughts???
I think HKAZ is onto something. Perhaps a letter of appreciation from HKPRO members outlining the excellent service the customer service guys give, addressed to their boss (and cc'd to them of course). I think it is important to include all of the customer service staff, becasue I am sure Travis and Jeff receive help from others to make this excellent service a reality.

And then some $$$ in some form so treating them to a meal (lunch/dinner, whatever) of their choosing, as I know I have no idea what type of food they like, nor do I know what restuarants there are there? If you figure everyone who wants to participate donates $5-$10, the total adds up pretty fast, and they should be able to enjoy themselves.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'd be happy to do the paypal or bidpay sponsoring, but I would like to narrow down specifically what we are planning on getting and the amount so I am not just randomly holding peoples money. I also would like to know who will be in charge of the letter writing.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'd be happy to do the paypal or bidpay sponsoring, but I would like to narrow down specifically what we are planning on getting and the amount so I am not just randomly holding peoples money. I also would like to know who will be in charge of the letter writing.
I'd make a suggestion but am such a new newbie that I definitely don't want to seem too precocious buuut, if someone doesn't suggest something soon, I will. :-}

·
Registered
221 Posts
i'll write the letter. i can easily do that for us.

i'll be happy to post a rough draft and take suggestions as i compose it. so everyone can feel like they had a part in it.

might i also suggest a presentation frame for the letter so they can hang it in their department? perhaps sending three copies? 1 for jeff, 1 for travis, & 1 for the company?

i would also suggest contacting HKPRO and asking his permission to reference HKPRO in the letter.

If you send the presentation letters with some pizza, cake or some other tangible gift, I think you are set.

·
Registered
26 Posts
i'll write the letter. i can easily do that for us.

i'll be happy to post arough draft and take suggestions as i compose it. so everyone can feel like they had a part in it.

might i also suggest a presentation frame for the letter so they can hang it in their department? perhaps sending three copies? 1 for jeff, 1 for travis, & 1 for the company?

i would also suggest contacting HKPRO and asking his permission to reference HKPRO in the letter.

If you send the presentation letters with some pizza, cake or some other tangible gift, I think you are set.
Sounds Perfect!!! This incorporates all the thoughts of recognition as well as something tasty to present to them! Where should we send our donations?

·
Registered
221 Posts
What do you think JL? If you want someone else to be involved, that is no problem with me.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts