HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a search & found an old question that wasn't answered -
Anyone know anything about F/A trigger packs registered by Weapons Specialties? The old info noted that the company is in AZ. Sounds like the other "Special" company?
I don't want to take a chance on buying something that's so odd that it can't be worked on.
Thanks -

·
Premium Member
8,632 Posts
Did a search & found an old question that wasn't answered -
Anyone know anything about F/A trigger packs registered by Weapons Specialties? The old info noted that the company is in AZ. Sounds like the other "Special" company?
I don't want to take a chance on buying something that's so odd that it can't be worked on.
Thanks -
So odd it can't be worked on? No such thing. If it's a registered pack, it has value, and can be made to work. There's no magic to these things, they're just bits of metal that can be reshaped in any way necessary to make them work.

I also wouldn't put much concern into the fact that the company is in Arizona. Arizona has very relaxed firearms regulations, much like Texas, Nevada, and Florida. There are lots of firearms related businesses in Arizona.

·
Registered
279 Posts
He's in Avondale, Arizona. I had one of his sears and it was similar to a Ceiner. I have one of his now and it looks like a Fleming/S&H but machined out of billet steel.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts