HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
He can be kind of hokey from time to time but I sub to his channel. It'd be nice to have that kind of cashflow

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
That guys a worthless joke. People talk about another reviewer being long winded or arrogant but this guy is in a league by himself.

Would you come to some random dude you don't know when he fingers at you? (Who doesn't have a press pass) The arrogance of this guy is just pathetic.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Yeah after seeing his extremely childish reaction to having Ed Brown turn him down for an interview, no thanks. He tried to bluff Brown with the "come hither" gesture, and Brown called his bluff by saying no. This instantly made him look like a nobody, so he had to go on the rant to regain his street 'cred. It failed. Saying "I ordered my second Ed Brown" like that somehow buys him an interview. No. Saying that he wants to promote Ed Brown implies that Brown needs the promotion of some interweb guy... no he doesn't. Brown is booked solid for months.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Yea his reaction to ed brown was rediculous

·
Registered
619 Posts
Here's to YouTube...giving morons a voice since 2005 and degrading the firearms community one stupid stunt at a time. Bravo!
(Obviously the exception being people that actually know what they are talking about. Its a small list though...)

·
Registered
620 Posts
The gun is over rated and acclimated. I'll take an H&K. If I want a 1911 style pistol bang for the buck and with the bells and whistles, I will buy a Kimber. Well worth the money. I have one and it shoots like no other. I have had them all mostly Colts, S&W, Kimber and Sig. I'll take the Kimber. The only reason I have it is because I shoot indoor bulls eye competition with it and most guys use this type of pistol and I need the single stage trigger nothing more. I'm not a big fan of the 1911. I'll take my P7 and shoot circles around the 1911.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I love my kimber. Extremly accurate and just shoots great. There really is something to be said about a good 1911 trigger though

1 - 12 of 12 Posts