HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here in Greece we cant find many things , almost all , for hk products.
HK must talk to dealer or change him .
Many people dont buy hk because of it ......

. I have hk and i want to buy accessories and spare parts. I would want to find an hkparts.net here in Europe....

Do you have something to suggest????

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@Chry pou , You should be able to buy from zib-militaria.de in Germany, they ship to the EU countries! Unfortunately, we can't buy directly from them in the US (unless it's a 5.000 € order and requires import documentation). Good luck!

Here's a link to 416 parts, but you can search for others.
I don't speak German. I can't find where is the button to change it....
5000?
Will you buy the company??

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
I don't speak German. I can't find where is the button to change it....
5000?
Will you buy the company??
There's an English option... click on the flag on the top right. Or use Google Chrome and have the page translated into Greek!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If I were you I would take a holiday in Germany or Switzerland and go shopping. Swiss gun shops have loads of HK accessories, in my experience.
I can't go for holidays every time I want something for my weapon ..... Because of it i want to find a website.
Is there another way ?
The previous site i think does not work .. it has only 4 things...

Heckler and Koch is from Germany and there is not something, somewhere, someone to sell accessories and spare parts for this company???????

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here is a link to the official HK importer in Greece.

If you look his 2 web sites , you will understand that these sites are maybe the most awful websites.....
There is no information , no accessories , no spare parts ect ect ....... I cant say , i will buy hk because of this importer... Because of it i am looking for website !

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Well, since they’re local to you, I would suggest either a visit, or a phone call.

Or try these people: Shop (note their site is also available in Greek)

This is their HK parts and accessories page: Tuning & Teile

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, since they’re local to you, I would suggest either a visit, or a phone call.

Or try these people: Shop (note their site is also available in Greek)

This is their HK parts and accessories page: Tuning & Teile
There is no spare parts. For example if i will do exercise with real ammos and one day something happened , i can't find things to replace it... I cant understand it........

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So do you mean that if i will send him that i want this and this , he will find every part i want ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
spare parts. I do dry fire and I shoot real ammos . So my weapon want service on his metal things....
I want something as accessory to put it on weapon because i dont want to touch the slide , go back it , and then shoot....every time

1 - 16 of 16 Posts