HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here in Greece we cant find many things , almost all , for hk products.
HK must talk to dealer or change him .
Many people dont buy hk because of it ......

. I have hk and i want to buy accessories and spare parts. I would want to find an hkparts.net here in Europe....

Do you have something to suggest????

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
@Chry pou , You should be able to buy from zib-militaria.de in Germany, they ship to the EU countries! Unfortunately, we can't buy directly from them in the US (unless it's a 5.000 € order and requires import documentation). Good luck!

Here's a link to 416 parts, but you can search for others.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@Chry pou , You should be able to buy from zib-militaria.de in Germany, they ship to the EU countries! Unfortunately, we can't buy directly from them in the US (unless it's a 5.000 € order and requires import documentation). Good luck!

Here's a link to 416 parts, but you can search for others.
I don't speak German. I can't find where is the button to change it....
5000?
Will you buy the company??

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If I were you I would take a holiday in Germany or Switzerland and go shopping. Swiss gun shops have loads of HK accessories, in my experience.
I can't go for holidays every time I want something for my weapon ..... Because of it i want to find a website.
Is there another way ?
The previous site i think does not work .. it has only 4 things...

Heckler and Koch is from Germany and there is not something, somewhere, someone to sell accessories and spare parts for this company???????

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here is a link to the official HK importer in Greece.

If you look his 2 web sites , you will understand that these sites are maybe the most awful websites.....
There is no information , no accessories , no spare parts ect ect ....... I cant say , i will buy hk because of this importer... Because of it i am looking for website !

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, since they’re local to you, I would suggest either a visit, or a phone call.

Or try these people: Shop (note their site is also available in Greek)

This is their HK parts and accessories page: Tuning & Teile
There is no spare parts. For example if i will do exercise with real ammos and one day something happened , i can't find things to replace it... I cant understand it........

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
spare parts. I do dry fire and I shoot real ammos . So my weapon want service on his metal things....
I want something as accessory to put it on weapon because i dont want to touch the slide , go back it , and then shoot....every time

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.