HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Could one of you please measure the interior dimensions of the p30 case (please measure as if all the walls were straight)? I will be buying a p30 shortly and would like to know what size gun case I will need to transport it in.

Specifically, do you think interior dimensions of 9.5" x 7.5" x 4.3" will be sufficient to store the gun and two magazines and nothing else (no back or side straps, etc.)?

Thanks!

AmicusCuriae

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello,

Could one of you please measure the interior dimensions of the p30 case (please measure as if all the walls were straight)? I will be buying a p30 shortly and would like to know what size gun case I will need to transport it in.

Specifically, do you think interior dimensions of 9.5" x 7.5" x 4.3" will be sufficient to store the gun and two magazines and nothing else (no back or side straps, etc.)?

Thanks!

AmicusCuriae
The p30 comes with a hard case, but if it helps at all here are the dimensions for the p30:

Length: 6.99 in.
Height: 5.43 in
Width: 1.37 in.
Barrel Length: 3.86 in.
Sight Radius: 5.85 in.
Weight (empty): 26.1 oz.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Doesn't the P30 come in a hard case already? Or, are you looking to have a custom aluminum transport case made?
The p30 does come with a hard case. What I am looking for is an airline approved transport case for a little added protection.

The p30 comes with a hard case, but if it helps at all here are the dimensions for the p30:

Length: 6.99 in.
Height: 5.43 in
Width: 1.37 in.
Barrel Length: 3.86 in.
Sight Radius: 5.85 in.
Weight (empty): 26.1 oz.
Thanks!

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,807 Posts
I've never had a problem with anything Pelican makes. I've trusted my HK's and mountain of other guns and electronic gear to it. I've heard very good things about Storm, but haven't tried it yet.

I do have several large SKB cases that were reported to be water proof. I watched them sitting on the tarmac in a moderate rain being loaded onto my flight. I spent that evening blotting water out of the cases, wringing out the foam and hanging it to dry, and cleaning and lubing all the weapons before the rust started. SKB, off the list.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts