HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...Only problem is I am overseas. My FFL is a friend of the family and is holding it for me until I get leave. Just bought a NIB P30 V3 9mm.

Good thing I got it too, guess it was one of the last ones at the dealer. Good thing too, I have about 11 mags sitting at home waiting on it.....

So. You P30 owners want to post some pics to hold me over?

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Congrats on the P30. I bought about 20 of the 15 round mags last year and have yet to get one yet. Hope to get my P30 in a few months. Which variant did you go with?

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
F*** yeah man. That's great news for you. My P30L is quickly becoming my favorite HK. Shoot the Hell out of it! :)

·
Registered
313 Posts
Congrats on the purchase! Didn't realize you were overseas, what with you organizing the group buy and all.

Stay safe.

·
Registered
363 Posts
...Only problem is I am overseas. My FFL is a friend of the family and is holding it for me until I get leave. Just bought a NIB P30 V3 9mm.

Good thing I got it too, guess it was one of the last ones at the dealer. Good thing too, I have about 11 mags sitting at home waiting on it.....

So. You P30 owners want to post some pics to hold me over?
Congrats on the P30. I bought about 20 of the 15 round mags last year and have yet to get one yet. Hope to get my P30 in a few months. Which variant did you go with?
Now I see why I have had my mags on order for over two months, you Hoarders bought them all without even having the pistols for them!!! I see how it is!:wink:
Here are a couple crappy cell phone pics and a Where's Waldo game for you....but with a P30s.

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
Congratulations. You're going to love it! I just got back from the range with my P30. It's an absolute joy to shoot.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Congrats!

Been anxiously waiting to pick up a P30S.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Super Moderator
6,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I went with the V3 9mm, it was the only one they had. I think I will get a P30L in V3 and another one of the two in LEM later....we will see.

Now I see why I have had my mags on order for over two months, you Hoarders bought them all without even having the pistols for them!!! I see how it is!:wink:
Here are a couple crappy cell phone pics and a Where's Waldo game for you....but with a P30s.
Nice pics! I see what you did there with the rounds.

Congrats on the purchase! Didn't realize you were overseas, what with you organizing the group buy and all.

Stay safe.
+ 100!

This is a pretty good pic of mine to help tide you over;

Thanks guys, and yes it is interesting doing the group buy planning from here. Lots of lost sleep, but I don't care, it is worth every bit of it.

·
Super Moderator
6,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Stay safe.
+ 100!

This is a pretty good pic of mine to help tide you over;

Nice pictures as always sir. What sights do you have on there?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts