HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After starting another post a short time ago about not seeing what the big deal was about the HK45c, I found one that was like new, in box at the LGS. For some reason, I couldn't resist taking her home. The price was ridiculously low, so after field stripping it at the store, checking it out, and not finding anything wrong with it, I took her home and I installed an LEM kit. Well guys, I was wrong. The HK45c has to be one of the finest weapons currently available. Feels better in the hand than I remember another one I tried some time ago. Sometimes you just have to eat your words, so I'm having lunch right now :wink: I love the gun. I don't know why another 45c I handled at the store felt so much different, but this one is a keeper. I love it.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I just put an lem on mine so sick, congrats on the purchase

·
Registered
865 Posts
Congrats on owning one of the finest combat handguns known to mankind.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Congrats on owning one of the finest combat handguns known to mankind.
+1 here i shoot mine better than any of my HK's so i have a pair...they are that good!!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Sometimes you just have to eat your words, so I'm having lunch right now :wink: I love the gun. I don't know why another 45c I handled at the store felt so much different, but this one is a keeper. I love it.
I've had to partake of a little crow myself and it doesn't taste very good. We've all been there. I once said I'd never own a Glock, but....

·
Registered
77 Posts
Congrats! Hope to make a post just like this myself sometime in future! :wink:

·
Registered
783 Posts
I know this gun makes me look like a rockstar.
isn't that's the truth! i know a whole group of guys that hold a small grudge bc of my HK. they say things like "well, the sights are just too high"..."i could have a [insert brand name] for less". Oh well. A lot of these guys are Glock guys. I have a Glock. But I know which one I prefer. And the O-ring. I'd rather have it than not. It's not going to decrease accuracy!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Same, my friends think the O ring is a gimmick. Gimmick or not I know this gun makes me look like a rockstar.
Dare in my book you are a rockstar!! But the HK45c sure does make a hit, no pun intented..lol..;)!

BTW, the DA pull get's lighter with use and dry firing but i saw your post about using a lower weight main spring. Very interesting idea now to see what/who said about it...

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Dare in my book you are a rockstar!! But the HK45c sure does make a hit, no pun intented..lol..;)!
Thanks deeHKman. Right back at you. The only downfall to the Hk45c is not even a problem with the gun... it's that .45 acp ammo cost so damn much even when it's on sale. Compact gun, 3.9" barrell, optional Crimson Laser, Lumoniva stock sights CAN be used in replace of night sights if charged long enough, and 8+1 round capacity... for a NON Law Enforcement Officer, just regular civi, I think the Hk45c is a AMAZING gun for self defense (and yes I am insinuating that 8 rounds or big boy .45 is a powerful pack of rounds). And this goes without saying but so is the USPc.45.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Congrats on the new HK 45c! You will not be dissapointed :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Congrats!!

I just got an HK45C with LEM also, and it's a beauty. Nice choice, and enjoy!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts