HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My local gun shop had a big sale this week and I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to pick up a 9mm P2000SK. It's my 2nd H&K, my first being a fullsize 40cal USP. This one will definitely be easier to conceal and I can't wait to hit the range now.

I couldn't help but make an observation while I was there. I always look through the used gun cabinets for that 'diamond in the rough'. Very rarely do I ever see an H&K there. Out of about 200 used guns there wasn't a single H&K there. I've only seen 2 H&K's in the used section since I've been going there. One was a VP70, the other was a USP Tactical that was gone when I went back the next day to get it (lesson learned). I can't help but think that H&K owners just can't let them go.

:70:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Used

Your right, Last gun show in Minneapolisand no HK on 200 tables and 3000 Glocks.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Bolted,
You're going to like this gun. One nice feature of the P2000SK is that the P2000 and USPc mags will fit, and they are easy to find and the 10 rounders are fairly priced. They stick out the bottom, but for general range practice...who cares.

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Bolted, USPf40 mags will not fit your P2000SK in 9mm. What the other person was talking about is that you can buy USPc 9mm mags and use them in your P2000Sk in 9mm.

I'm not trying to be a smart arse here but just wanted to clarify that a little bit better here.

Yes, we do like to hang on to our HK's unless we have a fool offering too much money that we know we can go and pick up a fast replacement, for the same weapon, at half the price..... lol TJ

·
Requiescat in Pace
2,392 Posts
Congrats ob your HK!

All my HKs are for sale. $20 million each. You don't like the price? Go somewhere else!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bolted, USPf40 mags will not fit your P2000SK in 9mm. What the other person was talking about is that you can buy USPc 9mm mags and use them in your P2000Sk in 9mm.
I read alot on here so I understood what he meant, Thanks for the clarification though. I lurk on here mostly. You guys cost me too much money! I hadn't finished the paperwork on this one and I was asking the salesman if he had seen any P30's yet.

:350:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts