HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's see some well worn HK Pics.
Holster wear, character scares, you name it.
Also include round counts.
This should be fun!
Nothing like a gun with Character.

·
Registered
886 Posts
HKs are so durable that they can take a ton of use and show very little wear. As for character... the characters are generally the ones behind the pistols. ;-)

·
Registered
506 Posts
The lack of answers sure tells a story doesn't it?
almost 6,000 rounds through my .45 and you really can't tell.

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
Yes, used with STI modified .45acp magazine. :)
not to get too far off topic but, Scooter who did your jet funnel work on your .45? and how many more rounds do you get out of it? oh, and do the modified mages lock the slide open when she runs dry?

As far as wear and tear on my HK's. the only one that shows where is my 94 (DOJ gun), and that wear was in place whe I bought her, and it is very little. I'd estimate she is at 90%--95%.....

·
Registered
802 Posts
Have standard 10 round mag in there too. Did the work myself. The STI mag I have will hold about 14-15 and it will lock back, but it's not something I would want to do again, way too much work.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
It can be done but it ain't easy. You have to either shorten the frame or modify the base plate and add a spacer to the lanyard loop (or do what Scooter posted). With enough time and will power you can do just about anything. I just added a JF to one of my .45 Compacts and while it works with my 12 round Compact .45 mag (two 8 rounds welded together) it won't have any company until the HK45 10 round mags come out. Then I will get silly again!

·
Registered
11 Posts
mine looks like hell . i take good care of it but work is really hard on the finish. lots of metal where i work and your always scraping/rubbing up against something. im always out in the elements and im really glad i got a usp , you can trust it to perform. my job eats handgun finishes btw , you should see everybody elses.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts