HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My NFA purchases pretty much came to a halt on July 13th with the 41P changes, but I still have an itch to scratch and it looks something like this:

MR556A3 with 10.4” barrel and B&T Rotex V Compact. Perhaps a bit too early for Christmas, but getting both as soon as they are available.

Have you sufficiently scratched-off all of your NFA item?

Planning on getting a NFA item under the new rules?

Please share what’s on your NFA wish list.

HK specific items only!

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1. MR556A3 with B&T Rotex V Compact Suppressor
2. HK45CT with AAC Ti-rant 45S
3. HK293 conversion to G36C, but I’ll settle for the EU version HK243!

And since I’m day dreaming: 4. HK97 – the civi version of the MP7

·
Banned
2,011 Posts
11" HK 416 A5 upper with MR556 A3 AMBI lower on Form 1 is at the Top!!

Too much to list and I waiting on new products from a few companies.. "Q" being one of them.

More in 300 BO

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Realistic? Rotex V, adjustable gas block for my MR762/G28 build, and a threaded barrel for my VP9 from HK.

Fantasy? HK21E factory gun and an MG5 would be nice :)

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Realistic? Rotex V, adjustable gas block for my MR762/G28 build, and a threaded barrel for my VP9 from HK.

Fantasy? HK21E factory gun and an MG5 would be nice :)
That's a nice/sweet set-up! You might call me crazy, but there's a really good chance of getting the Rotex cans very soon.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hk23E! but getting a sear for my SP89 to MP5K project would be nice to start with.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
That's a nice/sweet set-up! You might call me crazy, but there's a really good chance of getting the Rotex cans very soon.
I know. I wish they'd release them in 7.62 to shoot sub-calibers but we'll see. Got more NFA than I know what to do with at the moment anyways.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
ALL OF THE THINGS!

Realistically,
1) The MP5 I just posted about with accompanying suppressor
2) Mark 23 with KAC suppressor and something somewhat resembling the LAM (but with a light also)

further down the list for much later
4) MP5SD
5) UMP

I don't know when the MSG90 was released, are there any pre-ban? I would just die for a factory original. These getting classified as machine guns is maybe the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't know when the MSG90 was released, are there any pre-ban? I would just die for a factory original. These getting classified as machine guns is maybe the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
Good list! I believe there are no pre-ban MSG90. It been discussed before. I think I had been looking for one at one point.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Dakota Tactical D54/40 SBR in .40 S&W.
(Shown below is D54/10 in 10mm Auto, thanks to @SWolff for sharing such a beautiful photo — whilst thou shall not covet thy neighbor’s wife, thou may always cover thy neighbor’s build, and also steal his build photos.) :biggrin:

And I am in the queue, so the goal has tangible footing.

“When you have a real dream, it’s uncrushable.” —Keith Urban, American Idol.

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
Sp5k -> mp5k-pdw
Maybe a b&t three lug can or other three lug/9mm can for it.
Kac can for mark 23.
Tirant 45M? I have the regular tirant 45 which is great, plus pistons for mark 23, Tactical, etc, but I like the M which could be used in place of the compact version. Of course the Rugged obsidian and dead air 45 cans look nice too... But I could reuse all the pistons.... But having extra dedicated cans means not needing or using the various pistons, hmmm

I would like a MR 556A3/5 or some such thing, we will see. G36/293/243 of course!

And a zenith or omega SD, or HK if they bring that over.

Shockwave

·
Premium Member
883 Posts
  • HK23E (prolly MM23EK) sear host
  • PCS AxeX in .45 if Jeff ever finishes it :biggrin:
  • Quality MP5 mags that are under $30 a piece

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Realistic:

Another G36 SBR