HKPRO Forums banner

41 - 60 of 101 Posts

·
Priest of the P7
4,825 Posts
There is nowhere in the world where the chance of needing a gun in the night is zero. If you think there is then you’re kidding yourself.

·
Registered
67 Posts
HK45 w/TLR3. As someone said, prefer to use something subsonic.

Reactions: PorterM

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
2 - 90lb+ GSDs, if get by them meet with my HK45 w/TLR8G and HST +P

·
Registered
112 Posts
HK45 w/a Surefire 300 attached. Bigger, badder things w/in arms reach.

Ez

·
Registered
112 Posts
My two standard long haired Dachshunds will eviscerate anything from the ankles down...

Ez

·
Registered
95 Posts
My two standard long haired Dachshunds will eviscerate anything from the ankles down...

Ez
People underestimate the viciousness of Dachshunds at their own peril. My best friend's family when I was a kid raised Dachshunds and they were great dogs, but not to be messed with. Which makes sense, when you consider what they were bred for.

·
Registered
71 Posts
An HK MP5 submachine gun..............well I wish! A man can dream you know ;)! Actually depends on which HK is in my ccw rotation at the time. Tonight is my P2000 loaded up with Winchester Ranger T ammo, night sights and tlr-3 tactical light right next to my body armor and overly protective German Shepherd that sleeps at my feet. You never know when trouble comes calling. (y)

Reactions: usvi

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
USP9 Tactical w/ Streamlight light/green laser

Reactions: usvi

·
Registered
11 Posts
VP9 Optics Ready with a Holosun 407C V2 and either a Surefire x300 or Streamlight TLR7A

sometimes it’s a P30SK in case my VP9 is at work. So either way, it’s an HK on my nightstand

41 - 60 of 101 Posts