HKPRO Forums banner

61 - 80 of 101 Posts

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Not an HK, but an HK45 is available if this fails to stop an intruder or intruders...
View attachment 278726
I love your Garand and the supporting kit but may be overkill unless you have dorks on your lawn ala Gran Torino/Clint Eastwood. I now am leaning more toward my HK45CT with suppressor and light/laser for my night reaction weapon. If I were to get up at night to investigate a problem I would prefer not to have to put my "ears" on. But that means putting everything back in the safe when I leave in the morning.

·
Registered
27 Posts
USP C 40 LEM, but I have also thought long and hard, make sure you don’t mind parting with it. If you do use it to neutralize the intruder, whether you were right or wrong, that said firearm will be taken away by the investigating authority. Are you ever going to get it back? Who knows. So, no SP5 SBR, no MP5SD SBR, 556/ 416 etc.

·
Registered
54 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
USP40 Expert. Jet funnel and front night-sight.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have several bump in the night armaments around but my main is my HK P30L with 17 rd mags and TLR-1 WML and night sites. It’s not my EDC HK (that’s usually close by too) but that P30L is my bedside pistol. What’s your HK bedside buddy??
I have several bump in the night armaments around but my main is my HK P30L with 17 rd mags and TLR-1 WML and night sites. It’s not my EDC HK (that’s usually close by too) but that P30L is my bedside pistol. What’s your HK bedside buddy??
I have an HK USP45 Tactical.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Handgun has been my HK P30L 17+1 Federal HST 124gr +P fitted with a Surefire X300U-A.
Rifle AR-15. with....everything on it. lol

·
Registered
62 Posts
Actually HK USP45 AND Daniel Defense SBR.

61 - 80 of 101 Posts