HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just took my new 45c to the range (along with his stepson, a XDM 3.8 40S&W).

It's hard to believe that this 45 recoils no more than a 40 XDM!!

It ate three different types of ammo, including silvertip HP's and ball target without a burp.

I had the factory LEM installed and it is awesome! Blasted the entire circle out of targets at 15 and 25 yards.

I am now a happy HK camper!!!

·
Banned
188 Posts
I'm glad you're pleased. Personally I always found the recoil differences between 45, 40 and 9mm to be negligible, but I do find 40 to be a tad bit snappier than the others, but not by much.
You're kind of making me want to try LEM out myself.

Oh and by the way, POST PICS!!!!

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
The Hk45c...nothing like a woman. After thousands of rounds, it still gets better.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm glad you're pleased. Personally I always found the recoil differences between 45, 40 and 9mm to be negligible, but I do find 40 to be a tad bit snappier than the others, but not by much.
You're kind of making me want to try LEM out myself.

Oh and by the way, POST PICS!!!!
Don't have enough posts to add pics....My avator shows it with the HK 1255 Tanto knife that I got myself for Christmas!

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Don't have enough posts to add pics....My avator shows it with the HK 1255 Tanto knife that I got myself for Christmas!
You have to be a premium member to attach photos. The rest of us have to use a hosting site like photobucket.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have always wanted an HK45C! I recently fired a friends HK45 along side my XDm 9mm and was shocked how much more recoil was felt with the 9mm!! I shot better groups with my friends HK 45 as well. The XDm has since left my collection and an HK45 CT has taken its place.

·
Registered
30 Posts
A buddy has the full size HK45 and it is no less wieldy than my P30L. I have never shot a softer shooting 45. One heck of a weapon indeed.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Just took my new 45c to the range (along with his stepson, a XDM 3.8 40S&W).

It's hard to believe that this 45 recoils no more than a 40 XDM!!

It ate three different types of ammo, including silvertip HP's and ball target without a burp.

I had the factory LEM installed and it is awesome! Blasted the entire circle out of targets at 15 and 25 yards.

I am now a happy HK camper!!!
Congrats on your new pistol, when HK designed the HK45c well let's just say they got it right.

·
Banned
188 Posts
Congrats on your new pistol, when HK designed the HK45c well let's just say they got it right.
LOL, when have they got it "wrong" :wink:

Every time I should or handle my P30L I am just flabbergasted.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts