HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What sort of weirdness is on this SP89? never seen a handguard like that. Looks like it's made of bubble gum...

·
Premium Member
3,297 Posts
You press that button and you end up in California...
But then you would have to make it even worse by removing the paddle mag release, add a bullet button and block that mag to 10 rounds. Then in January 2018 you have to make it a FIXED mag pistol. Just makes you want to pack your $hit and move here. But the weather is freaking great 2 miles off the coast year round. Just leave your 2A rights at the border when you move here.

·
Premium Member
8,639 Posts
But then you would have to make it even worse by removing the paddle mag release, add a bullet button and block that mag to 10 rounds. Then in January 2018 you have to make it a FIXED mag pistol. Just makes you want to pack your $hit and move here. But the weather is freaking great 2 miles off the coast year round. Just leave your 2A rights at the boarder when you move here.
I'm still hoping they secede and leave the union. I was born there, so I'm thinking I'll have dual citizenship. Maybe triple - Californian by birth, American by the Constitution, and Texan by the grace of God!

·
Premium Member
4,004 Posts
That's not a OEM paddle release, looks like a Tac Latch. that said, I have no idea what that Frankengun is? OP, where did you find he pic?

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Never seen one, until now!!! :wink:

Tony
That's probably good considering how hideous it looks. I found the pic on the net, and was curious since it's not something you see everyday.

·
Registered
372 Posts
SK Industries LAW-17 Laser system
Handguard has a built-in laser - pressure switch is the large disc, the charging port is under the handguard. Ugly as sin but it worked...

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SK Industries LAW-17 Laser system
Handguard has a built-in laser - pressure switch is the large disc, the charging port is under the handguard. Ugly as sin but it worked...
@USMC-F4 thank you for the answer! A quick Google search did not reveal any independent pictures and old links to their site don't work. Do you by chance have any pics you could share? Thanks again!!

·
Registered
372 Posts
I can post a few pics of my handguard (Cocking tube mount laser with 628 light) from SK. It has the same internal charger circuit and uses a standard 9V battery with a simple cable and coaxial connection for the batteries through the bottom of the handguard. Doesn't take long to charge the battery pack (I had to replace mine as they only last so long) and the charge will hold for months. I'll do my best to get you pics.
Also the Secret Service teams used the lasers from SK many many years ago before he went out of business. I was lucky to find one for MP-5/HK-94 cocking tube.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts