HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
+10 for Ben. He had a part that no one else had but the gougers. Starts with a d ends with an i. He sold it to me for a more than fair price.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Ben at GSC is a stand up guy! I am proud to call him my friend!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks all for the quick reference! Still waiting to hear back from a user on HKpro selling the same item but haven't heard back. I just requested pics and confirmation of selling price. I guess what throws me off is someone else, hkpro user, sent PM first but I was contacted even though I called 2nd dibbs. User(seller) has 4 solid reviews, guess I'll just wait (given my word/commitment), and if it doesnt work out with a day or so i'll go ahead with Ben from Gatewood. I guess maybe Im a little to over cautious with online transactions.

http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-parts...hk-german-wide-mp5-handguard.html#post2245121

·
Registered
94 Posts
I've purchased three or four times from Gatewood Supply and have been very happy with the transactions. Most of the items I have purchased from him have been used parts from what I believe are demilled law enforcement HK's or Sig's. He was the ONLY source I could find for a Trijicon TA13 Sig 55X Acog mount, new or used. I purchased a used mount from him, at a great price, that looked brand new. Shipping was extremely fast & I received it in two days. TWO THUMBS UP!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts