·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
$975 bit pricey but when you have to have one....you have to have one.:45:

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
Found a perfect used one last month for $699
I think you are referring to a USP45, as the HK45 was not available until about 3 days ago....

mine will run me about $975.00

·
Registered
484 Posts
I saw one for over $900

No way man!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Marshall at CDNN

$860 shipped to my FFL
:13:

·
Registered
49 Posts
I was at Target World here in Cincinnati last night and nearly fainted. They had a HK45. $652.00 It was cheaper than the P30 that they are selling for $722.00. Kind of makes me wonder why one of our sponsors is selling to us for such a high price.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cool, well I had to have one so I got it last night at 1000 even.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'll bet it was a USP .45. I think H&K did us a disservice by not coming up with a more unique name. This will cause much confusion because the USP is a H&K .45 but not the H&K 45. But I still want one.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Nope...it is the HK45 for $625.00.

I called and confirmed and had it pulled for me.

However, this is the most confused gun shop I have ever spoke to in my life. The first 15 minutes of the conversation were with a middle man on the phone.

I was told to fax my FFL info to them and call back. I do so, gave them my credit card info. Then the owner of the store dropped the ball and said they want to sell this one IN STATE.

NO FFL TRANSFERS!!!!

Lame....

·
Registered
851 Posts
People sell stuff with mistaken prices or descriptions all the time. Someone local needs to grab that HK45 @ $625 quick before the shop realizes and back pedals! :D I recently picked up a USPc 9 in stainless off Gunbroker for $485 shipped! Seller (a pawnshop) had no idea what they was selling...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Like I wouldn't know what a H&K45 is. I have my share of them.
You were correct. I called and confirmed and it was indeed the newly released HK45. He even asked if I had shot one yet....which also referenced to the fact that it was the new release.

I just wish they would FFL transfer. Oh well, someone in Ohio will get a hell of a deal. Want to go buy it for me? :)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts