HKPRO Forums banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
You were correct. I called and confirmed and it was indeed the newly released HK45. He even asked if I had shot one yet....which also referenced to the fact that it was the new release.

I just wish they would FFL transfer. Oh well, someone in Ohio will get a hell of a deal. Want to go buy it for me? :)
hmmm now thats thought. But after my fee for my time I don't think you would be saving much.

·
Registered
51 Posts
hmmm now thats thought. But after my fee for my time I don't think you would be saving much.
Yeah...and I called about 20 minutes ago from work to see if they had one in stock. Used a different number and was going to play like a new customer.

The lying bastards actually did a FFL transfer to another state for a customer 10 minutes before I called.

So what a business they are running over there. Anyway, thanks for posting where you saw the HK's....hopefully they will get more in at that price!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yeah...and I called about 20 minutes ago from work to see if they had one in stock. Used a different number and was going to play like a new customer.

The lying bastards actually did a FFL transfer to another state for a customer 10 minutes before I called.

So what a business they are running over there. Anyway, thanks for posting where you saw the HK's....hopefully they will get more in at that price!
I know for a fact thats not true cause I just got home from buying the last one they had in stock as a matter of fact it was the display, they are about 30 minutes from my house. They told me they only got two in stock Sat. and the one I bought was their last one. One of the guys working did tell me that a guy from New Jersy called wanting them to do a transfer for the HK45 to Texas and they did not do it cause it didnt sound right. They told me they are suppose to get another shipment in within a week. I told them I thought it was a good price and the guy said it was a great price so maybe they will stay at 652.00 when they get the new shipment. Let me tell ya one thing Target World is NOT known for is good prices so it kind of makes me think my the pistol is either going to fall apart when I shoot it or someone has screwed up on pricing big time. The pistol looks great except for about a 1/4" light scuff on the slide by the front cocking serrations nohthing major.

Oh and they were sold out of P30s.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I know for a fact thats not true cause I just got home from buying the last one they had in stock as a matter of fact it was the display, they are about 30 minutes from my house. They told me they only got two in stock Sat. and the one I bought was their last one. One of the guys working did tell me that a guy from New Jersy called wanting them to do a transfer for the HK45 to Texas and they did not do it cause it didnt sound right. They told me they are suppose to get another shipment in within a week. I told them I thought it was a good price and the guy said it was a great price so maybe they will stay at 652.00 when they get the new shipment. Let me tell ya one thing Target World is NOT known for is good prices so it kind of makes me think my the pistol is either going to fall apart when I shoot it or someone has screwed up on pricing big time. The pistol looks great except for about a 1/4" surface scratch on the slide by the front cocking serrations nohthing major.

Oh and they were sold out of P30s.
What the hell???? I wanted to do the FFL to Texas but I am not in New Jersey.....cause I am in freaking Texas!

But what you said does make since and shows they are even more confused that I originally thought!!! I bet someone called from NJ asking about the HK45 and then I call from Texas (or vise versa) - and they got us mixed up.

They told me that got in 3...sold one on Sunday, the 2nd early this morning....and I was suppose to be the third - which was around 11am I believe.

What is frustrating is that they priced me out at $625 (they already had my credit card info), told me to have my FFL pay the shipping, and I would pay the FFL transfer cost + shipping to my FFL. I then just have to have my FFL fax the info.....when I call back to see if they got the fax (and they did)....its like their IQ when from the starting 80 to 10....but it seems like they just got 2 customers confused.

Oh well....maybe next time.

·
Registered
49 Posts
They aren't allowed in CA right now, but if they were, dealers would price them at over $950. Without a doubt. I can't believe USPs cost over 800 bucks here. Ridiculous. But like sfguard said: "bit pricey but when you have to have one....you have to have one." I'm willing to pay that much for an HK45 when(if?) the DOJ approves it for CA.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I feel the gun is worth it. Also there are too many gun shop employees that can't tell the difference between the new HK45 and a USP 45. Every conversation that I've had trying to purchase one starts just like this:

Me: Hey I was looking to see if you have any of the new HK45s in stock.
Shop: You mean the USP 45.
Me: No the HK45, it is their newest firearms that was just released a few days ago.
Shop: I haven't heard of an HK45 before...theres the USP in 45 caliber. Are you talking about the new P30 in 45acp, because we do have few of those.
Me: Yes thats what I am looking for the P30 in 45acp, it is actually called the HK45 though not the P30 chambered in 9mm. (Thinking : God aren't you suppose to know these things?)

I went through this process probably four times.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
***P30 chambered in 45acp***

·
Registered
29 Posts
First I would like to thank Buzzman for giving out this information. I was the guy from NJ that called them. I called them around 11am.A guy named CJ took down my info. I hope if there was a problem that they would call me. Someone definitely screwed something up. Either I got the first pistol and crow got the second one or someone else bought the first and crow got the one I was going to purchase. I will call them tomorrow and find out

·
Registered
51 Posts
It all makes sense now.....I guess they have confused us together. Oh well, at least I didn't get a brand new HK45 with a scratch.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I feel the gun is worth it. Also there are too many gun shop employees that can't tell the difference between the new HK45 and a USP 45. Every conversation that I've had trying to purchase one starts just like this:

Me: Hey I was looking to see if you have any of the new HK45s in stock.
Shop: You mean the USP 45.
Me: No the HK45, it is their newest firearms that was just released a few days ago.
Shop: I haven't heard of an HK45 before...theres the USP in 45 caliber. Are you talking about the new P30 in 45acp, because we do have few of those.
Me: Yes thats what I am looking for the P30 in 45acp, it is actually called the HK45 though not the P30 chambered in 9mm. (Thinking : God aren't you suppose to know these things?)

I went through this process probably four times.
That happened to me at every gun shop in San Diego. They tried convincing me that I was the misinformed one. :380: Funny part is, they had the new brochure out from HK featuring the p30, hk45, and the combat comp.

·
Registered
13 Posts
What the hell???? I wanted to do the FFL to Texas but I am not in New Jersey.....cause I am in freaking Texas!

But what you said does make since and shows they are even more confused that I originally thought!!! I bet someone called from NJ asking about the HK45 and then I call from Texas (or vise versa) - and they got us mixed up.

They told me that got in 3...sold one on Sunday, the 2nd early this morning....and I was suppose to be the third - which was around 11am I believe.

What is frustrating is that they priced me out at $625 (they already had my credit card info), told me to have my FFL pay the shipping, and I would pay the FFL transfer cost + shipping to my FFL. I then just have to have my FFL fax the info.....when I call back to see if they got the fax (and they did)....its like their IQ when from the starting 80 to 10....but it seems like they just got 2 customers confused.

Oh well....maybe next time.

Dude they are always messed up there and I couldnt help but think they were a bit confused.. I really stopped buying guns from them a while ago and the only reason I bought this one was the price. They have got me a few times with high prices in the past when I didnt know any better so really I didnt get a deal I think me and Target World are just even now. Honestly (and Ive done this before) if they had the HK45 at the regular price I would had walked out and went to my usual dealer and bought or ordered one if need be instead of bought from them. I hope you get one at that price keep on them maybe they wont catch the screw up with the new shipment.

·
Registered
13 Posts
First I would like to thank Buzzman for giving out this information. I was the guy from NJ that called them. I called them around 11am.A guy named CJ took down my info. I hope if there was a problem that they would call me. Someone definitely screwed something up. Either I got the first pistol and crow got the second one or someone else bought the first and crow got the one I was going to purchase. I will call them tomorrow and find out

I hope it works out for you sounds like Target World needs to get their crap together.

·
Registered
337 Posts
LOL, I just had my own experience with Target World today. I did not know of this thread but heard about the $652 price and called them. Like others I was told they had none in stock but more are due in middle of January. They quoted me $720.

I was also informed of their walk-in sales only, no phone sales/transfers policy which I find very odd.

One thing does intrigue me though, just what is the dealer price on this gun? I’m about sick of the “It’s HK’s fault” for high prices routine. This seriously reminds of the $150 HK AR mags some dealers passed off on us several years ago. Then I find out dealer price is around $30. Makes me wonder about the $50 for HK45 mags price also. Seems like HK fans might be taking one up the key-steer once again.

Oh, by the way I gave in put one on lay-away from a local shop today till after the holidays. I got it for $899.

·
Registered
19 Posts
If you can buy the HK45 for $720...then that is still a heck of a deal. That is exactly $105 less than dealer cost. I'm thinking someone at the store is screwing up by seeing "HK" and "45" and thinking that they should price them the same as the USP45 or something. All that I can tell you is that they are definately selling below their cost. Actually, you would think that they would catch on because of all the interest that people have expressed by calling them from this forum.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Just sent out a USPS MO for 775 for a LNIB HK45 to a gentleman who purchased one, shot 100 rounds through it, and decided it wasn't the proper firearm for his intended purpose.

I'm very excited, but I'm a little bummed that I can't find any magazines for them.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts