HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ll start it off with my favorite two:
*A guy I took a class with at Gunsite once told me that he’d never own another HK rifle because he once leaned his HK-91 standing up against a tree and it fell over landing on the ground. According to him the steel in the receiver was so thin that after it fell the receiver was permanently sprung and was rendered inoperable.
*I had a table at a gunshow and up walks a guy who claimed he was ”a LRRP in Nam’”. According to him, “I bought a scoped G-3 off a Chinese kid for $5.00 and it was so accurate I could hit nickels at 500 yards.”
I reflected upon what he told me and that night created this sign which I put on my table at that gun show, and all future gun shows:
Plant community Terrestrial plant Font Grass Groundcover

·
Premium Member
2,684 Posts
“I can shoot sub-moa @100y all day with m855 from my 416 in urban prone”

“This psg1 is totally worth the every penny”

“The ar15 sh!ts where it eats...that’s why I run a 93/33”

“I’m gonna buy an mr762 to shoot 1000y...what ammo should I buy?”

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
While this is not a HK story, but on the line of BS. Every taxi cab driver at Fort Benning was once in the Ranger Regiment SMDH.
Yeah, I know what you mean-when I was stationed in Germany every Wehrmacht veteran I ran across only served on the Eastern Front. Apparently Erwin Rommel was the only soldier who ever faced off against the Americans.

·
Some gun guy
318 Posts
i am starting to think that nobody has even even shot an HK rifle. its amazing all the "safe queens" that pop up for sale on here and Gunbroker when prices start getting high
Hey now. I've shot my SL8-1. A little. That's how I know the stock is wildly uncomfortable and loading the single-stack mags sucks noodles.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I’ll start it off with my favorite two:
*A guy I took a class with at Gunsite once told me that he’d never own another HK rifle because he once leaned his HK-91 standing up against a tree and it fell over landing on the ground. According to him the steel in the receiver was so thin that after it fell the receiver was permanently sprung and was rendered inoperable.
*I had a table at a gunshow and up walks a guy who claimed he was ”a LRRP in Nam’”. According to him, “I bought a scoped G-3 off a Chinese kid for $5.00 and it was so accurate I could hit nickels at 500 yards.”
I reflected upon what he told me and that night created this sign which I put on my table at that gun show, and all future gun shows: View attachment 309421
Man Thats the best!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts