HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Does anyone know what color tactical case the USP Experts originally came in? Was it gray or black?

Thanks in advance for any information.

·
Registered
8 Posts
wow, I had several Experts and an Elite and I think the cases were black..........except I have a gray case sitting here....not sure which one came in it. I stupidly sold them all but kept the gray case.......hmmmm.......of course now I've gone and ordered a couple more Experts. But I think I heard they came in regular plastic cases now.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They do come in the black plastic cases now, but I have a gray and black tactical case and a USP 9mm Expert on the way in a few months, so I wanted to put together the technically correct package. Thanks for everyone's input.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
They do come in the black plastic cases now, but I have a gray and black tactical case and a USP 9mm Expert on the way in a few months, so I wanted to put together the technically correct package. Thanks for everyone's input.
Technically from a collectors standpoint, it won't be correct because they are coming from Hk with plastic cases.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Technically from a collectors standpoint, it won't be correct because they are coming from Hk with plastic cases.
That is true it won't be correct from a callector's standpoint. I just happen to have two tactical bags (dont ask me why) and I just want to have the correct style pistols to go with the tactical cases. Either that, or I should sell these tactical cases and buy ammo.

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
I kinda think it depended on what was available at the time. My 45 Expert came in a grey case. My 45. Tactical also came in a grey case. Iv'e seen them both come in black cases.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
The camo case came with the Mk23, and I've never heard of it coming with the expert.....so I would agree it was an add-on!

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
Well add it on to me and I'll get you the correct case in exchange...hehe. You're gonna love that Expert. Congrats!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts